O'malley is the first modern looking champion and this is going to explode the ufc fan base numbers

I don't come here that often, but do you guys get any engagement at all with these race baiting posts? It seems like you get 1 or 2 likes, but are generally ignored on this site.
Explain the seething hatred for Demetrius Johnson, Aljo, Tyron Woodley, Adesanya, Usman, Jon Jones etc etc..McGregors been accused of rape about three times yet its guaranteed he will receive a heros welcome at his next fight (if it ever happens)

These fans want to destroy these fighters careers, and it's for one reason only. The truth is the truth

These MMA guys need wrestler hair.

How many more crew cuts and skin fades can we bear?

I’m 100% confident that Columbo would have totally kicked the shit out of Vinnie Barbarino.

Not even close.

Explain the seething hatred for Demetrius Johnson, Aljo, Tyron Woodley, Adesanya, Usman, Jon Jones etc etc..McGregors been accused of rape about three times yet its guaranteed he will receive a heros welcome at his next fight (if it ever happens)

These fans want to destroy these fighters careers, and it's for one reason only. The truth is the truth

and it continues....

By "modern" do you mean covered in ancient script tattoos/curses?
Most people have no clue that they are covering themselves in Babalonian curses.
Notice any similarities between Ahmanet's(2017 The Mummy) tattoos and "modern" NPCs/Music/TV/Sports stars?

They are conditioning the ignorant and souless to bring forth Osiris' return.

<NoneOfMy>

P.S.: Look in O'Malley's eyes. There is not divine light/spark shining back.

Neither one is good looking.

Wonderman and GSP are better looking than both of them, and they're both 40+ :D

If push comes to shove I agree with you though, O'Malley is actually quite ugly IMO, even when you look past his absurd try hard image.
GSP has aged terribly. He looks bad now

GSP has aged terribly. He looks bad now

Really? Isn't it just that he looks weird with hair? I haven't exactly been studying pics of him, but at a glance he seems to look similar.

Wonderman has definitely aged well though, looks very similar to how he's ever looked.

Weird post. DJ is universally liked by hardcore MMA fans, ie most people on this fight. There were very legit reasons to dislike Aljo and Woodley that had nothing to do with race, and Usman gained everyone's respect and was seen as one of the better fighters P4P.

Jones? That's the weirdest inclusion of all. He's a scumbag just like Pillowfists McGregory, and their scumbaggery gets overlooked in equal measure.

Jones absolutely got a hero's welcome in his recent comeback fight.

We start calling now the types like Takeshi 69 modern where are we headed in this world..

The UFC has a great business opportunity with O'malley. Lot of potential money to be made where his status has been galvanized with championship gold. Especially in the manner he secured it. Very mcgregor esque.

it is what it is

You cant force racists to buy ppvs

you can rely on them loving a retard like omalley though, its easy money

We start calling now the types like Takeshi 69 modern where are we headed in this world..
These "people" and I'm using the term loosely, cover themselves with what they think to be substantive/meaningful "tattoos" because subconsciously they realize there is no "substance" to who they are inside, so they overcompensate by turning themselves into a wall of TLDR Babalonian magik texts.

<AckbarTrap>

Weird post. DJ is universally liked by hardcore MMA fans, ie most people on this fight. There were very legit reasons to dislike Aljo and Woodley that had nothing to do with race, and Usman gained everyone's respect and was seen as one of the better fighters P4P.

Jones? That's the weirdest inclusion of all. He's a scumbag just like Pillowfists McGregory, and their scumbaggery gets overlooked in equal measure.

Jones absolutely got a hero's welcome in his recent comeback fight.
Demetrius Johnson (15-2 UFC record, never finished)) was thrown away for Askren (1-2 UFC record, both losses finishes). That speaks volumes in itself

Last edited:
If pink hair, ethical non-monogamy, and shit threads like this are what new and more gen-z fans are bringing to the sport they can fuck right on off back home.

No one hated DJ, Woodley talked a lot of shit plus he race baited a lot (people did like him when he KOd Koscheck), Aljo had the knee acting incident, Jones is probably one of the biggest POS in the sport but fans still cheer for him, Adesanya is beloved by fans, not sure why people disliked Usman but he did talk a lot of shit and was called the GOAT after like one championship fight, that tends to piss people off.

McGregor is the only guy to cross into the mainstream so casuals love him. Although he gets a lot of hate as well.

I’m really worried man, I feel like this might be the start of the downfall for the UFC. We’re gonna get shit heads like the nelk boys and podcast influencers at the events all the time to try and get all the chronically online and ADHD kids to get into the sport and it’s gonna turn it into a joke like how boxing has become and only do money fights. I’m praying Chito, Merab, or Cory end this reign quick to save the sport

It was a watershed moment. Our first zoomer champion. It's going to be a real struggle finding anyone to root for in the future.

These "people" and I'm using the term loosely, cover themselves with what they think to be substantive/meaningful "tattoos" because subconsciously they realize there is no "substance" to who they are inside, so they overcompensate by turning themselves into a wall of TLDR Babalonian magik texts.

<AckbarTrap>

It was a watershed moment. Our first zoomer champion. It's going to be a real struggle finding anyone to root for in the future.

Tekashi 69 and his gangs will storm every single UFC title fight with Suga Sean - Front seat row.

E61IHZXWUAQSs-k.jpg:large

Also wait for the great event. I predict Suga Sean will make an entrance with Tekashi and co singing live to his walkout

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back