Olympic Spoiler

NHB7

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Dont read if you don’t want an Olympic Spoiler:

Well Canada, we love you, but I guess the question of who has a better women’s hockey team is finally answered. It’s the USA.

Well Canada, we love you, but I guess the question of who has a better women’s hockey team is finally answered. It’s the USA.
and how are the USA men doing? I bet the KHL is loving this shit

USA is the better team the last 5 years or so, but I love how these questions are only definitively answered whenever America wins.

I remember Michael Johnson vs Donovan Bailey for the "fastest man in the world" when there would have been no question whatsoever if the 100m winner had been American.

The 100m winner wasn't American so the question as to who was the fastest hadn't been answered yet...

I was once pounded from behind by 3 homos with 13” dongs. It was less gay than watching womens sports.

It’s time to get woke! Everyone knows this is the year of women!

maxresdefault.jpg

I just caught the shootout. Thrilling stuff. Glad to see our girls win and witness their excitement.

Poor Canada. They looked depressed as fuck.

Honestly not interested in Winter Olympics

Honestly not interested in Winter Olympics

I used to feel that way as well, and I still prefer the Summer games, but I've developed an appreciation for figure skating and hockey is also good.

I'd rather watch cat videos on YouTube than watch women's hockey. And I fucking hate cats.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back