Old sifu Frode working the BOB.

Frode Falch

Steel Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score

Been sick. So no sparring, padwork or hard bagwork.

very relaxed. Bob definitely has a sense of style.

Do you have any videos/do you ever train at full speed and power Frode? Every single video you post you look like you're getting in a quick workout after waking up from 3 months of winter hibernation, going straight for chemo to treat your stage 4 terminal cancer, and then hitting the gym.

I ask because my constant critque and pet peeve is that you're always resetting and not throwing realistic strikes or combos with full extension or set ups or footwork and I'm curious if you train to do those things.

I'm old too but sometimes it's fun to dance around and unload on the bag from every angle.

Do you have any videos/do you ever train at full speed and power Frode? Every single video you post you look like you're getting in a quick workout after waking up from 3 months of winter hibernation, going straight for chemo to treat your stage 4 terminal cancer, and then hitting the gym.

I ask because my constant critque and pet peeve is that you're always resetting and not throwing realistic strikes or combos with full extension or set ups or footwork and I'm curious if you train to do those things.

I'm old too but sometimes it's fun to dance around and unload on the bag from every angle.

Can you comment on mine in the mean time?
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/spacetime-throws-a-soft-kick-post-shin-instep-injury.3703479/

I put it up for a reason here...

Been sick. So no sparring, padwork or hard bagwork.

do you have videos of you sparring? I'd think you would. I haven't seen any though and i don't really want to sift through your content to find it. I just think you seem super comfortable throwing those strikes and I would like to see how you apply them against live resistance. Keep it up frode.

do you have videos of you sparring? I'd think you would. I haven't seen any though and i don't really want to sift through your content to find it. I just think you seem super comfortable throwing those strikes and I would like to see how you apply them against live resistance. Keep it up frode.

I think there are even fights from Thailand available online. I remember seeing one but cant give you a link. He has a great kicking game also in MT fights.

EDIT: found one

and sparring

Last edited:
Hah! Frode won a Thaiboxing match via low kick to the thigh! Good job. I like that he walked him down too.

How many fights have you gone?

I lost by points. Won the first round. Hurt him early in the 2nd round. So the guy found out that he was way better then me in the clinch. So the next three rounds was me trying to survive in this fucking meat grinder..

He was the burma version of Diaz bros and max hollholl on the inside.

At least i did not get KOed.

I lost by points. Won the first round. Hurt him early in the 2nd round. So the guy found out that he was way better then me in the clinch. So the next three rounds was me trying to survive in this fucking meat grinder..

He was the burma version of Diaz bros and max hollholl on the inside.

At least i did not get KOed.

Why didn't you kick much in the fight linked here? Conserve energy?

Back