Old man wrestling: a treatise

ok as 46 year old with shit wrestling i need reference material because i like this

I second this. Is there examples out there to watch or specific instructionals anybody recommends? I have no wrestling background and have could probably count one hand the amount of times I've ended up in a front head lock position. I tend to rely on a single leg when I do takedowns.. but if there is a lazier way please show me..

Oh I know but I wrestled in college so I know enough tricks to keep up lol

Did you wrestle at a D1 college. I sure didn't Lol. I didn't wrestle in college at all to be perfectly honest.

To be really good it has to be a first priority.

Did you wrestle at a D1 college. I sure didn't Lol. I didn't wrestle in college at all to be perfectly honest.

To be really good it has to be a first priority.
Well duh lol it was me attempting to be funny

ok as 46 year old with shit wrestling i need reference material because i like this

I second this. Is there examples out there to watch or specific instructionals anybody recommends? I have no wrestling background and have could probably count one hand the amount of times I've ended up in a front head lock position. I tend to rely on a single leg when I do takedowns.. but if there is a lazier way please show me..

I would like this as well. Also, for those at primarily Jiu jitsu/kickboxing schools, where do you get wrestling training?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back