Old man post. Is "it feels like butter" a thing?

I have never heard such a saying. And I sort of thought it sounded cool. I also seen someone post that is was ghetto. I seriously don't give two fucks either way. I am going to like who I like. I just wondered if any of the kids here knew that saying.

For comparison. I read the wolf ticket thing here a while back. Had no clue what it was. Googled it, and managed to throw it into a convo with my kids. They just looked at each other like, how does this old fuck know what that means!
It's older than dirt.

Oh, I believe you meant "wolf biscuits!"

from 25 years ago. And it's been around much longer.

Damn, TS you sound vanilla af.

80s/90s term. means smooth, awesome.

I heard Rose say it the other week and this was my response

<{clintugh}>

Not gonna lie I was confused too so I looked over at my source for interracial insight, my black girlfriend. I was hoping for perhaps some sort of clarification and she just shrugged her shoulders and looked confused as well.

Pics of said girlfriend for interracial insight research would do wonders for the validity of this thread.
<BronTroll1>

Feels like butter?
Huh?

That sounds sexual to me. The lube must be really good!

I used butter once when I was out of lotion. Feels good.

“Budda”. Somehow she uses the same rap slang as my generation (38 yo) despite being way younger.

Big Run DMC fan. Naughty by Nature. A Tribe Called Quest.

So make yo thighs like budda easy to spread
And we can make sandwiches

I was born in the 80s from tri state area. I have heard that term a lot but when I was much younger.

How was that test?

Easy. Like butter

She kinda used it in a wierd way and sounded kinda off

I was born in the 80s from tri state area. I have heard that term a lot but when I was much younger.

How was that test?

Easy. Like butter

She kinda used it in a wierd way and sounded kinda off

over here it was basically interchangeable with "da bombs".

"dat shit was da buttaz yo".

She's adorable. A girl you can wear a matching Adidas track suit with a kangol hat to go breakdancing with.

I have never heard such a saying. And I sort of thought it sounded cool. I also seen someone post that is was ghetto. I seriously don't give two fucks either way. I am going to like who I like. I just wondered if any of the kids here knew that saying.

For comparison. I read the wolf ticket thing here a while back. Had no clue what it was. Googled it, and managed to throw it into a convo with my kids. They just looked at each other like, how does this old fuck know what that means!

Really?

Then Urbandictionary.com gonna change your whole life bro!

Back