Old man Hendo and Big Nog hanging out in Brazil

Same. Just like anyone that expects me to blindly bow down to the gracies with as scummy as some of them have been over the years. Still a person by person basis, and still earned.
I don't like most of them
But royce rickson Rorian. Started this sport
Most are dicks. Renzo is cool

Anyone else remember an interview where Hendo said the Pride execs told him everyone in Pride was juicing except him and Nog?

Edit: Aaaaah, here it is

“They’d always drug test you over there, but it wasn’t for that. It was more for recreational drugs, cocaine and stuff like that. It was more for show. They made a comment that they’d probably only have a couple fighters, me and – I think they said, (Antonio Rodrigo) Nogueira would be the only fighters they had left if that was the case. Who knows what everybody was doing? All I know is that I’m happy they’re doing it now.”

https://mmajunkie.com/2015/04/dan-h...g-testing-and-ufc-being-too-easy-on-jon-jones

Funny because he definitely fought with a bogus TRT exemption in the UFC.

Two of the best ever. And, if anybody hasn't seen their fights (especially the rematch at PRIDE 23), I encourage you to do so. It'll make the picture even cooler.
I think their rematch was 24?

Two warriors being civil with no drama, rare these days. Nothing but respect for the old guard.
The vast majority of fighters are still the same. It's just a few who act like jackasses and get all the press. There were people who acted like jackasses back in the day but they didn't get all the press back then.

herno-otzi-jpg.440541
Black-Man-Laughing-In-The-Bath-Tub-Drinking-a-40oz-Beer.gif

Renzo is cool
Renzo is a dick too haha. He spat on people during fights, intentionally stepped on that judo guys neck after submitting him, has frequently started shit and getting in fights on the streets.

Back