Okay so please tell me...

Relentless chase

The one and only
@Brown
Reaction score
How it's fair for Demetrious Johnson to welcome Floyd to the UFC (which I highly doubt he'll ever step foot in an MMA Cage) but to have Dillashaw sitting on the sidelines waiting for an answer? how fair is that? Also with DJ always complaining about his pay, how can you expect the UFC to ever pay you what you want if you duck opponents? please, I'm just stuck on this, I don't see how it's fair, yea he's defended 11 times, but it gets old man. I've gotten to the point where I don't even watch DJ anymore, his fighting style is exciting, but he runs through guys like a hot knife going through butter. the best guys he's fought at FW IMO, JoeB, Dodson, Cejudo. all the others are pretty much cans. TJ's not really looking at it as a payday standpoint I don't think, but he just wants to challenge DJ and see if he can do the "impossible" at 125lbs and go and beat DJ for the belt, or have DJ move up, but I would rather see TJ go down.

Both are exciting fighters and highly well rounded and very technical. it would most likely go to a decision, but I would have 48-47 UD for Dillashaw. It would be good and competitive no doubt in my mind about that, but I would see the slight edge for TJ.

But all that aside, can someone please tell me why DJ's not answering him? Why? I just want to know the real reason, money's not the reason, there's just a reason he's ducking TJ. is it because he feels threatened? is it because it would no doubt be his toughest test by far at FW? does he not feel confident enough to put the belt on the line against TJ? like? I just want answers. I'm not hating on DJ at all, but I mean, you wanna talk about being a GOAT? that's no GOAT. GOAT's don't duck true fighters, did GSP do such a thing? Fedor? Aldo? Silva?

So why does DJ feel the need to dodge Dillashaw? I know he's stated he doesn't know if TJ could make the weight, but dude, he was getting down in weight and was ready to fight... I can go on and on, but I just want answers and money isn't the answer, at least from my viewpoint.

I know the Mighty Mouse fanboys are gonna come on this thread and say stuff about how he's not ducking TJ, but I mean clearly that's what it is if he's willing to accept a fight with Borg right after that, took what, two attempts to get that fight going? then you have Dillashaw KO'ing Garbrandt and calling DJ out on live TV, weeks later he makes a post calling out Floyd Mayweather? a 40yr old undefeated BOXER who in all reality will NEVER step into the cage? c'mon dude, get bent.

348fa1a083da6b658f95cf43907f651b.jpg

U lost me at floyd. Do u have some sort of story to go with this post? Last i saw floyd denied having any interest in MMA

You seemed to make that point that it's pretty fair. Won 11 in a row, won them easily, would represent the UFC well.

Sounds like it makes sense to me.

Doubt it happens though.

Oh god are these worthless Floyd in mma threads really gonna pick up steam?They should all be wastelanded upon creation.

U lost me at floyd. Do u have some sort of story to go with this post? Last i saw floyd denied having any interest in MMA
I'm just saying, why call out a guy that has no interest in MMA at all, tweet about moving up, GOAT vs GOAT, but duck Dillashaw?

Oh god are these worthless Floyd in mma threads really gonna pick up steam?They should all be wastelanded upon creation.
I'm just confused as to why DJ calls himself a GOAT, but is willing to duck Dillashaw. I just don't get it and want answers. I'm at a borderline of being pissed and confused.

Floyd Mayweather is the biggest name in MMA. This is well documented

I'm just saying, why call out a guy that has no interest in MMA at all, tweet about moving up, GOAT vs GOAT, but duck Dillashaw?
If MM called out floyd you should include that in your OP so it makes more sense

TJ shouldn't be waiting on the sidelines for anything. He has a division of his own with people he needs to defend against.

DJ is negotiating for the TJ fight. His manager is working on it. Be patient.

Lol Floyd ain't coming to fight in the UFC and why the fuck would they pair him up against MM

How it's fair for Demetrious Johnson to welcome Floyd to the UFC (which I highly doubt he'll ever step foot in an MMA Cage) but to have Dillashaw sitting on the sidelines waiting for an answer? how fair is that? Also with DJ always complaining about his pay, how can you expect the UFC to ever pay you what you want if you duck opponents? please, I'm just stuck on this, I don't see how it's fair, yea he's defended 11 times, but it gets old man. I've gotten to the point where I don't even watch DJ anymore, his fighting style is exciting, but he runs through guys like a hot knife going through butter. the best guys he's fought at FW IMO, JoeB, Dodson, Cejudo. all the others are pretty much cans. TJ's not really looking at it as a payday standpoint I don't think, but he just wants to challenge DJ and see if he can do the "impossible" at 125lbs and go and beat DJ for the belt, or have DJ move up, but I would rather see TJ go down.

Both are exciting fighters and highly well rounded and very technical. it would most likely go to a decision, but I would have 48-47 UD for Dillashaw. It would be good and competitive no doubt in my mind about that, but I would see the slight edge for TJ.

But all that aside, can someone please tell me why DJ's not answering him? Why? I just want to know the real reason, money's not the reason, there's just a reason he's ducking TJ. is it because he feels threatened? is it because it would no doubt be his toughest test by far at FW? does he not feel confident enough to put the belt on the line against TJ? like? I just want answers. I'm not hating on DJ at all, but I mean, you wanna talk about being a GOAT? that's no GOAT. GOAT's don't duck true fighters, did GSP do such a thing? Fedor? Aldo? Silva?

So why does DJ feel the need to dodge Dillashaw? I know he's stated he doesn't know if TJ could make the weight, but dude, he was getting down in weight and was ready to fight... I can go on and on, but I just want answers and money isn't the answer, at least from my viewpoint.

I know the Mighty Mouse fanboys are gonna come on this thread and say stuff about how he's not ducking TJ, but I mean clearly that's what it is if he's willing to accept a fight with Borg right after that, took what, two attempts to get that fight going? then you have Dillashaw KO'ing Garbrandt and calling DJ out on live TV, weeks later he makes a post calling out Floyd Mayweather? a 40yr old undefeated BOXER who in all reality will NEVER step into the cage? c'mon dude, get bent.

MM is ignoring Dillashaw because he would be a threat to finish MM, and he has gotten so comfortable being a can crusher that the thought of a real challenge scares him. That's how it comes off to me at least.

Bantamweight is deep as shit right now so TJ shouldn't be looking at going down and beating up smaller champions for meaningless two division championships. He should be fighting Moraes then Rivera.

the best guys he's fought at FW IMO, JoeB, Dodson, Cejudo. all the others are pretty much cans.
No love for Kyoji Horiguchi?

Moraga loses to the best... but he holds the gate pretty good. I consider that a pretty legit win as well.

Also don't leave out that he beat JoeB & Dodson twice... so that's 7 legit title defenses imo.

Borg is a pretty interesting prospect. I think he got the title shot too soon, but he seems pretty legit. Will be keeping an eye on him to see how he does.

Conor ducks any LW contender and fights Floyd in boxing = OMG he is a genius, money fights are the only thing that matters, he NEEDS to take that fight, you can't blame him

MM after 11 title defenses in his division says he want to welcome Floyd to MMA = He is scared, he is ducking a guy on a higher weight class, he should be stripped

Sherdog's double standard is for real

Floyd will not fight MMA.

Can we stop with these threads now?
Floyd coming to the UFC is not the meaning of this topic, it's why does MM feel the need to not want to answer TJ back, but call Floyd out? I mean that's pretty much what that post was about, am I right?

Back