Ok I'll be the one to say it - Pantoja's fighting style is utterly awful

Pretty impressive to do what he does at 125lbs where people are so much faster and getting up comes a lot easier than if you're heavier.

That said, in a higher division he gets melted with his fighting style. He gets by with it because barely anybody at 125 has real power in their hands.

He’s a super boring fighter. Can’t wait until he is no longer champ

Can't stand watching him. I will celebrate greatly when he's inevitably flatlined.

Hope he moves up to 135 and gets KTFO by O’Malley.

He looks totally gassed a minute and a half in to round 1, but keeps landing his shots and coming out on top in every scramble anyway.

This is what I find it funnier about his fights. Early on and it's like "oh, he's getting tired!", but than he manages to hold on to that almost tired state for 4 more rounds, so weird.

consolidate all lower weight classes, there is not enough talent or care to keep the charades going. if #10 ranked Erceg is convincing people that he won, then either your talent is not as great as it seems, and you're ranking system is suspect. flyweight/bantam needs to be consolidated

Hes like a mini Khabib, relies on his chin to close the distance and go for relentless takedowns. But hes not Dagestani so hes boring

Erceg is just a really good grappler. It wasn't that long ago Pantoja subbed Perez and Royval and he has 10 subs out of his 28 wins. The only person to ever sub Royval. He's also never been subbed so there's that too.

MUCH stronger stuff than that my friend.

But it can be done, just takes a little elbow grease and a "can do" attitude.
Ah well, hope everything works out for you and you get all better.

Oxy 40 x2
Roxy 15 x4

But nah.... I like making her work for it.
<{jackyeah}>
Look into oxymorphone for your break through pain. The 60mg IR oxycodone a day you're on = 30mg oxymorphone (3×10mg IR) if you take it orally. Insufflated those oxymorphone tabs and they should hit at the equivalent of 100-120mg of oxycodone. Make what they give you go harder. As a life long chronic pain sufferer myself: good luck brother.

Look into oxymorphone for your break through pain. The 60mg IR oxycodone a day you're on = 30mg oxymorphone (3×10mg IR) if you take it orally. Insufflated those oxymorphone tabs and they should hit at the equivalent of 100-120mg of oxycodone. Make what they give you go harder. As a life long chronic pain sufferer myself: good luck brother.
Trying to ween down currently.
Have been on heavier stuff in the past, fentanyl, methadone, dialuadid etc.

Been on this ride a LONG time.
Really sick of the side effects.

Sorry to hear that you have also had to deal with this shit.

For his reptuation as a BJJ dangerous ground wizard guy, his ground game is actually LnP control based. he seems to have a big reliance on no damage grappling to win him rounds.

I'm about ready for a new champ at FLW.
Horrible striking to go with it, he wins on athleticism.

Back