Oh Shut Up Dana...

First of all, I wanna put it out there that I am infact a Dana White fan, and my respect for the man grew even more after his interview with Piers Morgan.

On the other hand, dude needs to stfu sometimes, especially concerning the following:

https://bloodyelbow.com/2023/09/21/ufc-dana-white-wants-judge-investigated/

Now it isn't because I in anyway disagree that Shevchenko did not deserve to win that fight. It is because we have seen time and time again matches ending with a dubious decision on the judges part,you can even call them straight up robbery - even a blind man can tell you that (ok he can't), and yet when they ask Dana about it, he always gives an obnoxious it was super close and could have gone either way (which it didn't, there was a clearly robbed participant), and now, just because he didn't get the one he prefers to be champ, he opens his mouth about a judge being sus.

It doesn't work that way Dana, you should have opened your mouth a long time ago. The judging in UFC is frankly atrocious and there have been matches which really make you wonder if any sort of corruption is going on.
Dana White fan but then you get agitated at this? What about slapping his wife in public or fucking over fighters and legends left and right? Lol, Fuck Dana White btw. No way should you ever respect a man that slaps a woman.

Dana White fan but then you get agitated at this? What about slapping his wife in public or fucking over fighters and legends left and right? Lol, Fuck Dana White btw. No way should you ever respect a man that slaps a woman.

I also don't respect women that think its ok to slap a man, especially in public. I don't know why but I always feel people who wanna lecture others on morality are the biggest phonies. Why? Because we're all human, we've all made mistakes. The ones on social media that wanna shake their finger and tut are honestly the worst.

Fighter pay? Nobody is twisting these guy's arms to work for the organization, if you don't like what you're getting paid, go somewhere else. I've never heard any of the champions complain about pay, wanna know why? Cause they worked their asses off enough to put paying asses in their seats.

It almost reminds me of women footballers who think they should get equal pay to men, when the reality is, no one watches women's football.

I've taken low paying jobs before, I never complained about the pay, know why? Cause I agreed to it in the first place.

It's always easy to demonize business owners, until you're in their shoes.

Then I find it interesting why he chose to speak up on this particular occasion when there have been quite a few very shady recent decisions.

A few off the top of my head, that Pimblett fight and Petr losing to the golden boy. There have been much more I have seen which I can't remember right now.
Because shitting on the decision allows to justify a rematch. Dana had no incentive to make Omalley rematch Yan, or Paddy rematch Gordon.

Simple as that

Dana has fits like this anytime something happens that shines light on the rigged judging.

So do the judges submit their scores after each round? I'm wondering if he changed his mind about Val winning a previous round and decided to make up for that in the 5th

Or he genuinely did not want to book the same fight a third time in a division with actually viable new contenders around in Blanchfield and Fiorort.

The division is fucking terrible if those are the most viable contenders.

Maybe we should start burning judges at the stake when they make a wrong judgement call. We need our league to be perfect and free from any and all controversy. This would put the right foot forward in terms of heading in that direction.

How can you not respect the man, everything he has done for the sport. I recommend his interview with Piers Morgan, dude had a shitty upbringing, never had shit handed to him like the Kardashian garbage out there and look where he is now.

Never had shit handed to him, except when his billionaire buddy gifted him the UFC :D

I also don't respect women that think its ok to slap a man, especially in public. I don't know why but I always feel people who wanna lecture others on morality are the biggest phonies. Why? Because we're all human, we've all made mistakes. The ones on social media that wanna shake their finger and tut are honestly the worst.

“There’s one thing that you never bounce back from, and that’s putting your hands on a woman. Been that way in the UFC since we started here. You don’t bounce back from putting your hands on a woman.”
©Dana White, 2014

Dana is either trying to have his cake and eat it - happy that they have Grasso as the Mexichamp but appeasing Val's bitterness by playing along with her.

Or he genuinely did not want to book the same fight a third time in a division with actually viable new contenders around in Blanchfield and Fiorort. And the draw threw a spanner into the works.

Let's not pretend he has any real commitment to "good judging" or "legitimacy of the sport" in mind here. It's either fighter relations or just pure business thinking.
No but, more realistically, he MIGHT have a problem with whoever is paying off that judge for gambling purposes. If it's not his friends and cronies benefitting from that action, I'd bet he WOULD want that judge investigated. Having nothing to do with his ethics on judging and having everything to do with not having uncontrolled corruption going on that isn't filling his pockets directly.

I'm betting he and his ppl were not advised this judge was going to make somebody richer than they would otherwise be. If they were in on it, he'd have nothing to say.

Never had shit handed to him, except when his billionaire buddy gifted him the UFC :D

“There’s one thing that you never bounce back from, and that’s putting your hands on a woman. Been that way in the UFC since we started here. You don’t bounce back from putting your hands on a woman.”
©Dana White, 2014
So he's a protected, taken-care-of, wife-beating hypocrite who had access to other ppl's money and connections.

He can't have some damned fans tho?

Sean Connery disapproves of this message.

Back