Oh Rats, woman flushes support hampster on Spirit flight

Just another cunt trying to get that lawshuit money.

Also wood

the most abhorrent part of the story was that she was flying on spirit air.<Moves><Lmaoo>

It reminds me of this lady. She has a "service" dog, which is actually just an ordinary dog with no paperwork, she trained him herself. She pretends to faint in stores and seems to believe or pretend to believe that everyone is looking at her and bothering her dog. It took be a couple of her videos to figure out whether she was crazy or actually sick. She drives her car alone on camera, even though she claims she could faint at any moment! I think she's a hypochondriac or has some kind of attention seeking problem. It's entertaining stuff.

god I hate this women. I'm almost positive her "medical condition" is mental and not legitimate

I hope anyone who knows this bitch is tormenting her through social media until she honorably takes her own worthless life. What a piece of consciousless, vile trash.

Let’s just be honest for a second here.

Wood, like a motherfucker

I work for one of the biggest bus companies in the US - people used to be able to bring pretty much any fucking animal as long as they said it was was a support or service animal. Now it's legally restricted to dogs and mini horses. Not kidding.

Guide_horse.jpg

twink2a_web.jpg

I work for one of the biggest bus companies in the US - people used to be able to bring pretty much any fucking animal as long as they said it was was a support or service animal. Now it's legally restricted to dogs and mini horses. Not kidding.

Guide_horse.jpg

twink2a_web.jpg

jesus fucking christ - it's wearing sneakers

Guide_horse.jpg

twink2a_web.jpg

that fat guy looks like a complete dipshit, couldnt you just tell him to ride his fucking horse where he wanted to go

I hope anyone who knows this bitch is tormenting her through social media until she honorably takes her own worthless life. What a piece of consciousless, vile trash.
I agree. Its fucked up to do some shit like that. She def has the cray cray eyes. Dated psychos like that. Theyre usually 100% good in the sack though. And I find it appalling that some people on the net are like "dude its a hamster! So what?!" If I any of my friends found it cool to flush live animals down the toilet (with the exception of flies, mosquitoes, etc...yes Im a hypocrite) well, that "friend" is no longer my friend and is a borderline sociopath. Fuck that bitch. Literally and figuratively. And....WOOD. But would throw her 5 bucks on the table of the motel on my way out after I bust, without saying goodbye.

I agree. Its fucked up to do some shit like that. She def has the cray cray eyes. Dated psychos like that. Theyre usually 100% good in the sack though. And I find it appalling that some people on the net are like "dude its a hamster! So what?!" If I any of my friends found it cool to flush live animals down the toilet (with the exception of flies, mosquitoes, etc...yes Im a hypocrite) well, that "friend" is no longer my friend and is a borderline sociopath. Fuck that bitch. Literally and figuratively. And....WOOD. But would throw her 5 bucks on the table of the motel on my way out after I bust, without saying goodbye.

7MKka.gif

Guide_horse.jpg

twink2a_web.jpg

Something always told me you were a bus driving rapist.

Why do you have to fucking kill it? Sick bitch. Hope you get nothing you cunt.

Agree. This bitch should be beaten within an inch of her life every day from now on. When she finally dies, they can use her carcass to feed hamsters.

Agree. This bitch should be beaten within an inch of her life every day from now on. When she finally dies, they can use her carcass to feed hamsters.

Seriously. Like not even joking - that's some fucked up shit. Think about it.. put a defenseless animal that trusted her in a fucking toilet and drowned it.

As someone that has flown 14 hours straight with a toddler I agree.

I fly a LOT for work, and I have hyperacusis meaning loud noises are bothersome to me. I sit towards the front because it's quieter in the front of the plane, but it always seems like parents with screaming children sit in the economy plus section.

How can you kill such a cute animal ? At least let it go.
Once they allow a few people to do it, the flood gates open and lots of people want to do it. There's always that one asshole who has to take it to the extreme, too. I can't imagine the balls it takes to show up to an airport with a peacock and calmly state, "yeah, this is my support pet and he's getting on an airplane with me." As for this chick, she has no conscience. She needs a support pet so badly, gets told no, says 'ok' and flushes it down the toilet? Fuck outta here. Flying is stressful, we get it, but when you hit some turbulence grip down on the arm rest and white knuckle it like the rest of us.
this

Someone did try to use a peacock, it was your token sjw looking art house bitch.

The extreme is going to be :eek::eek::eek:s bringing their gimps.
lol

gtfo

Seriously. Like not even joking - that's some fucked up shit. Think about it.. put a defenseless animal that trusted her in a fucking toilet and drowned it.

I agree. I think it’s the lowest thing someone can do - hurt an animal that trusts them. I would have no problem beating in her skull. I would feel no guilt.

Back