Oh Iaquinta? 'He's just a realtor.'

Killashaw

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You people need to stop treating Iaquinta as if he's an old ass out of shape realtor and not an elite level mixed martial artist. The people that claim Khabib is a paper champion for beating Iaquinta are extremely stupid. What is he supposed to do? Tony pulls out, Holloway is out, Conor doesn't take the fight, so Khabib should just say fuck it I don't need the title, I'll let Conor keep it til Tony recovers?

'Khabib couldn't finish a realtor'
So bitch 'a plumber' came to the sport and became the highest paid fighter, won two belts at different weights simultaneously and got to make over 100 mil boxing Floyd Mayweather.
See how fucking stupid it sounds?

I am venting just a tiny bit, but this has been bothering me ever since the fight and it had to be said.

giphy.gif

Al was also super short notice. As you said that's not Khabib's fault, but it wasn't the most convincing opponent to be considered the undisputed best fighter in the division.

You people need to stop treating Iaquinta as if he's an old ass out of shape realtor and not an elite level mixed martial artist. The people that claim Khabib is a paper champion for beating Iaquinta are extremely stupid. What is he supposed to do? Tony pulls out, Holloway is out, Conor doesn't take the fight, so Khabib should just say fuck it I don't need the title, I'll let Conor keep it til Tony recovers?

'Khabib couldn't finish a realtor'
So bitch 'a plumber' came to the sport and became the highest paid fighter, won two belts at different weights simultaneously and got to make over 100 mil boxing Floyd Mayweather.
See how fucking stupid it sounds?

I am venting just a tiny bit, but this has been bothering me ever since the fight and it had to be said.
Dude, he was the 11th ranked LW. Imagine if McGregor won the FW belt after beating Siver.

before fighting Khabib he had fought once in 3 years, and it lasted 90 seconds. To say he beat a "realtor" isnt actually that far off

he wouldve had a harder time if Al was more active

What are you trying to say?

What I'm saying is people keep saying Khabib couldn't finish a realtor. As if Iaquinta is just a random realtor someone took from his desk and put him in the cage. And this grinds my gears.

before fighting Khabib he had fought once in 3 years, and it lasted 90 seconds. To say he beat a "realtor" isnt actually that far off

he wouldve had a harder time if Al was more active
Jesus. That's even worse than I thought.

Jesus. That's even worse than I thought.
yeah I didnt realise until after the fight, it really makes Khabibs win look like shit. he beat a rusty Al.... Id have been more impressed if he was even slightly active

I don't think that's the criticism. It's that he couldn't finish him despite having a huge grappling advantage and putting him in bad positions.

Labeling everything is another limitation of the mind.

At least he has a side hustle, I can respect that

But Al is a good fighter, but had no business in there without a full training camp vs Khabib

His little outbursts and complaints about the UFC have also garnered him some attention, but hey, if the "mma realtor" thing is good for business, more power to him

What do you mean “you people”?

A's a decent fighter. But I think the comments al made a few months back in an interview where he gave all indication that he wanted no part of Khabib kind of take away from the victory a bit. I found it pretty strange to say at the time and when the fight was announced it was like, "Ok now let's watch Al bullshit like he wanted this fight the whole time." It's definitely not Khabib's fault. The NYSAC should have let the UFC put whoever they wanted in there to face Khabib.

The ramblings of a butthurt little casual

Back