Oh good, Ray Borg will not use a nutritionist for UFC 216

Bibulatov is on the card

Good point. He's 14-0, former champ in WSOF, and they have footage of him from April to throw together a quickie promo package. This will be for the lineal WSOF flyweight title :)

Good point. He's 14-0, former champ in WSOF, and they have footage of him from April to throw together a quickie promo package. This will be for the lineal WSOF flyweight title :)
Might be too quick for Bibulatov, but I'd be fine with him or Pettis as replacements. I don't want Cejudo near a title shot yet since I want him to keep getting better.

The UFC should really have a replacement ready for when he drops out again. Also, if he misses weight then he has to be forced up to 135. If he refuses, cut him.
Magomed Bibulatov is on the prelims. He's 14-0 and very skilled. Has a better chance of beating DJ then Borg does.

Ray Borg has a chance to make history.

Holy shit. Someone could make on of those 'book of excuses' things from this 1 interview.

Imagine if Borg is overweight and beats mm
{<jordan}

Might be a long shot, but what about Jussier? He took no damage in his fight last week, is medically cleared (or at least not officially suspended: https://www.mmaweekly.com/ufc-fight...sions-three-fighters-face-three-month-layoffs), and if he can make the weight, would be a legit fill-in. He's ranked #5 by UFC, and is an OG flyweight who has come within reach of a shitle tot a few times already.

Pretty sure Formiga was the #1 FLW in the world at one point...was when DJ was at 135 and UFC didn't have 125 yet.

The UFC will have a replacement ready, that's quite clear. They have a flyweight fight on the prelims.

I have 0 faith in Borg making weight

Might be a long shot, but what about Jussier? He took no damage in his fight last week, is medically cleared (or at least not officially suspended: https://www.mmaweekly.com/ufc-fight...sions-three-fighters-face-three-month-layoffs), and if he can make the weight, would be a legit fill-in. He's ranked #5 by UFC, and is an OG flyweight who has come within reach of a shitle tot a few times already.

I thought he won the fight against Ray Borg tbh. He should be the one fighting for the title.

Making Hendricks fat jokes is one thing, he looks doughy as shit when he comes in overweight. But Borg? He's just an idiot for fighting at 125. I mean, how many grown men can really make 125 and still have the energy to even get out of bed. That is ridiculously small.

Making Hendricks fat jokes is one thing, he looks doughy as shit when he comes in overweight. But Borg? He's just an idiot for fighting at 125. I mean, how many grown men can really make 125 and still have the energy to even get out of bed. That is ridiculously small.
The last time I got out of bed at 125 was fifth grade.

Back