Official Women's Division Discussion #25

Good for Pannie! She has been through a lot. If the UFC still uses the same contracts from the last 115lb season of TUF she will fight at the TUF finale for a minimum 18.5/18.5k. If she wins she will get bumped up to 28.5k/28.5k. Its not the same amount of money as when they open a division with TUF(130k) but its a much better starting point than the normal minimum 13.5k/13.5k. If she wins will be probably 1 fight away from a nice payday vs Cyborg. I included the guaranteed Reebok pay in the numbers.

Fuck me, forgot TUF was on last night, well that's spoiled. Oh well, I'm glad for her, one of my faves

Fuck me, forgot TUF was on last night, well that's spoiled. Oh well, I'm glad for her, one of my faves
Haven’t watched all season. Once I realized on demand wouldn’t let me fast forward to the fights, I said screw it.

TFC 19 weigh in results: strawweight: Ye-Dam Seo 52.7kg/115.94lbs vs. Ji-Yeon Seo 52.64kg/115.8lbs

The high school junior Ji-Yeon (right) is definitely receiving the bulk of the media share leading to this fight, it the elder Ye-Dam is coming in with the win from the previous match. Ji Yeon again called out Seo Hee Ham, saying she wants to fight her in spite of them belonging to two different promotions that are not on friendly terms with each other.

Last edited:
Invicta FC 32 Weigh In Results
Felicia Spencer (143.7) vs. Pam Sorenson (144.6) – for featherweight title
MIZUKI (116.4)* vs. Viviane Pereira (115.4)
Ashley Cummins (105.2) vs. Jessica Delboni (105.1)
Kaitlin Young (150.5) vs. Sarah Patterson (154.5)*
Alexa Conners (136) vs. Julia Avila (135.8)
Erin Blanchfield (125) vs. Kay Hansen (124.8)
Liz Tracy (125.6) vs. Stephanie Geltmacher (125.9)
Isis Verbeek (115.4) vs. Kathryn Paprocki (114.6)
Chelsea Chandler (136.6)* vs. Mitzi Merry (135.4)

* – Inoue, Patterson and Chandler all missed weight and were fined 25 percent of their respective fight purses

I guess the New York lifestyle must have rubbed off a little too much on MIZUKI

on the plus size side, it just means there is more Mizuki to love.

If she wins will be probably 1 fight away from a nice payday vs Cyborg.
I highly doubt that any girl from this season staying in 145 after finale.

Sure, payday from Cyborg is probably fine, but i'm not sure that all brain damage form it is worth it.

Invicta FC 32 Weigh In Results
Felicia Spencer (143.7) vs. Pam Sorenson (144.6) – for featherweight title
MIZUKI (116.4)* vs. Viviane Pereira (115.4)
Ashley Cummins (105.2) vs. Jessica Delboni (105.1)
Kaitlin Young (150.5) vs. Sarah Patterson (154.5)*
Alexa Conners (136) vs. Julia Avila (135.8)
Erin Blanchfield (125) vs. Kay Hansen (124.8)
Liz Tracy (125.6) vs. Stephanie Geltmacher (125.9)
Isis Verbeek (115.4) vs. Kathryn Paprocki (114.6)
Chelsea Chandler (136.6)* vs. Mitzi Merry (135.4)

* – Inoue, Patterson and Chandler all missed weight and were fined 25 percent of their respective fight purses

Invicta weigh-ins are the definition of SNAFU

Sure, payday from Cyborg is probably fine, but i'm not sure that all brain damage form it is worth it.

Depending on who the keep, I don’t see some of them being able to make 135. Bea Malecki doesn’t look like a 135lber, and not in a bad way, either:

Sarah Kaufman with the call out:

Waiting for when the entire season is on fight pass. Then I can binge, take breaks, rewind etc. I don't mind anyone discussing in full here. By the time I roll around to watching I've already forgotten. Spoilers don't bother me any way.

Bea and Macy can’t make 135.
I don’t see Larissa going back down to 135 either, as she was the one who they highlighted as having a hard weight cut to 145 this season.
In other news, Sorenson looks absolutely ripped

Last edited:
Avila also looks in fantastic shape, hope she can rebound from that freak loss to Allen

I think Macy, Bea and Pachecho would have no option, really. Specially Larissa, she's so much bigger than 3 years ago.
Waiting for when the entire season is on fight pass. Then I can binge, take breaks, rewind etc. I don't mind anyone discussing in full here. By the time I roll around to watching I've already forgotten. Spoilers don't bother me any way.
Can you be any more pleasant? Sometimes i wanna punch you lol :p

I can see the ufc making it a contract obligation that they don't request 135 fights to join the ufc.

Invicta weigh-ins are the definition of SNAFU

Depending on who the keep, I don’t see some of them being able to make 135. Bea Malecki doesn’t look like a 135lber, and not in a bad way, either:

Sarah Kaufman with the call out:

Ufc really needs Sarah back she's top 5 in the ufc easy today.

:D
Avila also looks in fantastic shape, hope she can rebound from that freak loss to Allen
I think Macy, Bea and Pachecho would have no option, really. Specially Larissa, she's so much bigger than 3 years ago.
Can you be any more pleasant? Sometimes i wanna punch you lol :p

Fuck you ignorant retard!

j/k <Moves>

Few notes

In case you missed it in the video - former LFA matchmaker Collin Cantrell has joined the Invictafc matchmaking team. First male to hold a position there.

Team USA's LaNeisha Vinson is in the finals of the IMMAF Worlds. The rest of the finals are set as well.

https://wombatsports.wordpress.com/2018/11/14/2018-immaf-world-championships-results-updated-daily/
I was curious who he is. LFA is known for gimme fights to build up fighters. I wonder if this will mean the same for Invicta.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back