since Mackenzie Dern has issues with the scales more
then not.

For those who don't know Mackenzie Dern will be
facing Kaline Medeiros who is 8-5 overall and said
bout will be contested at an alleged weight of 115 lbs
since Mackenzie Dern has issues with the scales more
then not.
‘alleged’ LOL

Destanie Yarbrough vs. Degimzhan Kasymova announced for RoadFc Dec. 23rd. Looks like RoadFC is all in for the female openweight division

So yeah the best flyweight in the world will be the winner of Jennifer Maia and Agnieszka Niedźwiedź. The UFC better sign the winner.

TUF26 Spoiler Post.

Now that the season is pretty much over its amazing how right we were on how the tournament progressed due to who the UFC promoted. The 4 finalist were the one who skipped out on the Dana White Contender Series to focus on their fight and those same 4 were the ones on the news promoting TUF26 before the season aired.

I knew Nicco beat Barb the minute she was on TUF talk after the 1st episode and she literally had done nothing special that show. It was obvious that they were trying to promote her because she would be fighting for the championship and is completely unknown to most.

This has not aired yet but Sijara is most likely the next finalist. About a month ago I seen that Sijara changed managers to Ali Abdel Aziz. If there is one thing about Ali is that he does not manage anyone unless they have good potential to make a lot of money. Sijara had no chance of making a lot of money unless she had a title fight coming up. So it was pretty obvious what was going on. Mackenzie Dern also unknowingly confirmed that Sijara is a finalist recently.

[spoiler\]

TUF26 Spoiler Post.

Now that the season is pretty much over its amazing how right we were on how the tournament progressed due to who the UFC promoted. The 4 finalist were the one who skipped out on the Dana White Contender Series to focus on their fight and those same 4 were the ones on the news promoting TUF26 before the season aired.

I knew Nicco beat Barb the minute she was on TUF talk after the 1st episode and she literally had done nothing special that show. It was obvious that they were trying to promote her because she would be fighting for the championship and is completely unknown to most.

This has not aired yet but Sijara is most likely the next finalist. About a month ago I seen that Sijara changed managers to Ali Abdel Aziz. If there is one thing about Ali is that he does not manage anyone unless they have good potential to make a lot of money. Sijara had no chance of making a lot of money unless she had a title fight coming up. So it was pretty obvious what was going on. Mackenzie Dern also unknowingly confirmed that Sijara is a finalist recently.

[spoiler\]

I seriously hope you’re wrong about the last part, that would absolutely suck.

So yeah the best flyweight in the world will be the winner of Jennifer Maia and Agnieszka Niedźwiedź. The UFC better sign the winner.
Both women should be signed in the imminent future, no matter who wins or loses.

TUF26 Spoiler Post.

[spoiler\]
I want to like Sijara (for multiple reasons), but her choice of company (Lloyd Irvin, and now Ali) kind of turns me off to her as a fan.

Well it's sad if Barb Honchak lost. She is 38 and needed the UFC to have a Flyweight division a lot sooner. Although she might not have had the same success in a bigger division.

Last edited:
Road FC's "High School Fighter" Ye-Ji Lee, who fights Dec 23, completed her university entrance exams today. After her next fight she'll be dropping the "high school fighter" moniker.

%25EC%259D%25B4%25EC%2598%2588%25EC%25A7%2580%25EC%2588%2598%25EB%258A%25A5_1123.jpg

Very interesting segment on Brazilian TV about UFC newcomer, Priscila Cachoeira.
She aparently was a volleyball player for Fluminense from age 10 to 15 and at 15 her team was on the state finals and a scout for the Brazilian national team came to watch the finals and to see her. One of the heads of the team told her she would be on the bench for that game (after she had been a starter for the entire season), so she didnt even get to play, turns out her replacement for that game was this guy´s daughter. So she lost her chance to be scouted for the national team, her team lost the finals and she left the sport completely.

After that she left sport all together and got into a rough crowd, got into drugs, from marijuana to cocaine and eventually to crack cocaine. She was a junkie for a long time, couldnt stop it and would spend days in a spot where folks would go to use, at one point she was gone for 3 days and her mother came looking for her, took her back home and started her recovery.

She was still in recovery from withdraw and a friend of hers told her about a project in the comunity that had muay thai classes, she convinced her to go and check it out. At that point she was already 26 years old. She did a little sparring session there on the first day and had everybody impressed, 19 days later they had her competing in a ammy muay thai competition.

After about a year and a half she started competing in pro mma, that was june last year.

She just turned 29 this year.

Better sign both

Both Jennifer Maia & Agnieszka Niedzwiedz could
end up with UFC contracts but Jennifer Maia may
not have the best chances with UFC do to her age
being 29 years old and 20 pro fights while Agnieszka
Niedzwiedz at 22 years old and 11 pro fights may
have the better chances do to her youth and not
having all of the mileage on her at this point.

Just realised the UFC are going to put on something like 11 WMMA fights next weekend. Does the concept of "duty of care" exist in American law? Because Sherdog surely have a responsibility to the anti-wmma crowd, at least have some helplines the guys can call if it all gets too much.

Just realised the UFC are going to put on something like 11 WMMA fights next weekend. Does the concept of "duty of care" exist in American law? Because Sherdog surely have a responsibility to the anti-wmma crowd, at least have some helplines the guys can call if it all gets too much.
If they need to, they'll just start another complaint/hate thread, which basically turn into an circle jerk within an echo chamber, where they lube each other up with their salty tears.

Jennifer Maia may
not have the best chances with UFC do to her age
being 29 years old and 20 pro fights
29 isn't old though, it isn't like signing JAG at 33 or Honchak (most likely) at 38 where you'd expect a decline soon. She's right in her prime; same age as Nunes and Shev.

Sooo, fight day tomorrow! Who y'all got? I don't wanna see neither Mazany or Curran lose but at the same time I really wanna see what Wu and Yan are about and how they do on their debuts so I'm going with the newcomers on this one but won't mind if Danger or Curran win! I really wish Zhang was fighting on this card, hopefully they sign her soon.

Cindy Dandois back on the Disney Princess themes

Back