Official Women's Division Discussion #25

And now the question is if she will invent new shenanigans before or after the Holm fight.

Nonstop yapping about fighting Julia Budd probally.... Not much left for her at 145 right now except Megan Anderson, right?

Bellator kickboxing champ Denise Kielholtz gets her first MMA win in impressive fashion in Israel by submission. Maybe a force in the flyweight division

Wow, I had Middleton down to win, she proved me wrong. Congrats to her, 125 definitely got interesting now.

ICYMI: Olga Rubin defeated late replacement Joana Filipa via TKO in R2. Rubin was originally scheduled to face Iren Racz but Racz withdrew from the bout for unknown reasons.

Great win for Kielholtz. Excited to see her back in there soon.

The one female UFC fighter without a division may now be their highest paid: Cris ‘Cyborg’ Justino Announces New UFC Deal to Make Her Highest-Paid Female on Roster
Rule number one never listen to what Cyborg or her handlers say. She is about as likely as Dana White to tell lies. Her making such an announcement tell me she is probably full of it. Joanna, Holly, Amanda are all millionaires and most people don't even know it. Cyborg seems a little insecure for her to have to make such a claim.

Clip of Kielholtz's submission win (scarf-hold arm-bar):

What the ass, 120lbs? Did she even try?

/go Astrogirl!!

Kassem has only ever fought at Flyweight, and she's just a can crusher. She likley knows that size bullying is her best chance against chambers.

Clip of Kielholtz's submission win (scarf-hold arm-bar):

Not surprising at all. Ms. Dynamite is a Judo black belt and has competed nationally and internationally in Judo. I would bet that Bellator goes all in on promoting her more and get her fighting in the US.

Kassem has only ever fought at Flyweight, and she's just a can crusher. She likley knows that size bullying is her best chance against chambers.

Oh, well, fuck me running....

...and she probably figured that after such a forever long layoff to rehab her injury, Chambers is the last person to turn down the catchweight fight at weigh in. Now I am angry enough to hope than instead of Chambers victory, Kassem easily size bullies her for two rounds and 4:45 and then - Chambers hail mary armbar and he he.

Cyborg should be the most paid since she always put good numbers, every event she was in was a sucess, PPV or free TV. Also if she beats Holly she is by default the WMMA P4P. Idk why y'all hate so much here, really pathetic.

I think Astro Girl'll take Kassem. She might be small but I'm sure she'll get Kassem to the ground and get the tap. I expect Rawlings to grind out a decision but I'm rooting for Jessy Jess to get her hand raised.

I think Astro Girl'll take Kassem. She might be small but I'm sure she'll get Kassem to the ground and get the tap. I expect Rawlings to grind out a decision but I'm rooting for Jessy Jess to get her hand raised.

I want Alex and Jess to win, but I think the opposite will happen.

Guess I was wrong about Astro :( Couldn't watch the fight but from what I've been reading on Twitter, I'm guessing Chambers gassed? On a scale from 1 to 10, how ugly was the fight?

Seems Chambers, according to the play-by-play, just clinched and didn't do anything with the few takedowns. Meanwhile Kassem was offensive in her striking and sub attempts.

Kassem was impressive tonight, pretty slick on the mat but she also looked much bigger than Chambers, i don't see her making 115

Guess I was wrong about Astro :( Couldn't watch the fight but from what I've been reading on Twitter, I'm guessing Chambers gassed? On a scale from 1 to 10, how ugly was the fight?

Yeah, Chambers looked pretty good in round one but then gassed. Nadia Kassem looked strong in striking & kept trying for submission attempts. 29-28

Back