RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Haney vs Lomachenko Top Rank / ESPN PPV 5/20

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
His eyes were being treated with the enswell because swelling was already there. Who looked worse after the fight? Haney's face was more swollen around both eyes. Loma had more visible redness but he's white so it's not surprising that it's more pronounced. Not that any of this matters because the only one that was actually visibly hurt in the fight was Haney.

Loma's face was not just red is was literally busted up. You are lying when we have clear photos lol.

Loma's face was not just red is was literally busted up. You are lying when we have clear photos lol.

I said Haney had more swelling on his eyes which is true. Look at Haney's left eye. They had been tending to both for 8 consecutive rounds. In Loma's corner they barely even had to use the enswell at all. I already said Loma had more redness. There's swelling under Loma's right eye but it's not as bad as the swelling over Haney's right eye (below his eyebrow).

The marks on lomachemkos cheekbones are tape grazing marks. There is no swelling of his eyes or face. Lomachenko'z face marks easily - u can see similar marks on his face during his post fight press conferences for his earlier fights also.

Haney by comparison shows swelling around both eyes especially his left eye because he was punched there.

Ok minor swelling vs a busted up face. Now that I have posted the photos do you want to try the test again? Whos face looked worse post fight?

Ok minor swelling vs a busted up face. Now that I have posted the photos do you want to try the test again? Whos face looked worse post fight?

His face isn't busted up. It shows more marking which is because of grazing and being cut on its surface. But the fsct there isn't any swelling shows that no blows of sufficient force has damaged the flesh beneath.

its scarred and cut up but not busted up? lol.. ok

Just look at other pics of other fights that lomachenko clearly won in post fight press conferences - u will see similar markings on his face. His face shows signs of marking and grazing very easily.

For comparison here is what Loma's face looked like after the Pedraza fight. This is what his face looks like when it's actually busted up.
iu

Ok you show where Loma was busted up worse and think it proves he wasn't vs Haney? The fact you cant even admit he looked worse than Haney shows how delusional you both are.

Ok you show where Loma was busted up worse and think it proves he wasn't vs Haney? The fact you cant even admit he looked worse than Haney shows how delusional you both are.
He had plenty of redness on his face but that's not swelling. It's irritation likely caused by glove tape and grazing shots making contact. There was some swelling around Loma's eyes but most of it was actually under his right eye. That welt there. Still, having swelling over the eye is far worse. It could jeopardize a fighter's vision and potentially even get a fight stopped by the ref if the swelling isn't kept under control. Loma's face was marked up mostly by redness. It wasn't "busted" up against Haney. You've already seen what that actually looks like.

It is a completely side track and mistake to try to judge a fight based on how their faces look like after the fight and this is known in boxing. So the whole exercise was pointless and in vain but I made the point about thr swelling to show u even in your own argument that doesn't add up.

It is a completely side track and mistake to try to judge a fight based on how their faces look like after the fight and this is known in boxing. So the whole exercise was pointless and in vain but I made the point about thr swelling to show u even in your own argument that doesn't add up.
Right. It's called the "face test" and only casuals that are new to combat sports would ever try and use it to prove that their guy did more damage. It's often just superficial damage anyway, like it is here, but that doesn't stop idiots from attempting to use it as evidence to further push their narrative. He's completely ignored the fact that the only one visibly hurt in the fight was Haney. It wasn't Loma.

Back