PBP ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Gamebred Bareknuckle MMA: Dos Santos vs. Belcher 3/2 8PM ET (Kick Stream)

Man. This sh*t has major lag... can't wait for the main event

If the fight is boring... switch to a different Kick channel... Big Boob Girl streaming Devil Driver 2 seems popular on here
No, it's the site I'm not digging. The player is straight ass, never had so much difficulty simply changing the bitrate and making the feed full screen. I feel like I can't touch a motherfucking thing until the card is over, else might miss an entire fight trying to get everything back the way it was. Youtube never has these kinds of 4th world issues

Schaub is fucking terrible. Dude has no bass in his voice and is a mush mouth.

I hate to agree with Robin, but he's right: this is the best Charles has looked in awhile and he does look sharp / present / focused.

I wonder how he's doing this.

I hate to agree with Robin, but he's right: this is the best Charles has looked in awhile and he does look sharp / present / focused.

I wonder how he's doing this.
I feel like in most of the recent fights I saw, he was still game and looking pretty good, then he'd snap his hands. He's still very live, an anomaly of the lighter weights

I'm noticing Robin and Schaub have a dynamic:

Robin: saying something that's halfway interesting in a colourful voice

Schaub: interrupt him to repeat his last few words back to him in an indistinct monotone

Good job, guys.

Schaub: interrupt him to repeat his last few words back to him in an indistinct monotone

Good job, guys.
Give Schaub a break... dude almost died

Good job, guys.
Schaub did this on JRE and FatK, too. He's kinda gotten by post-fight career by repeating the words of others lmao. Probably doesn't write his own jokes, either. Joe gonna try to fight him at an airport, someday

Back