RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Canelo vs Saunders RBR DAZN 5/8

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you guys think Plant should duck, take the pay day, or has a chance to win?

His coach said in an interview after his bone was caved in. I would guess that hurt fairly bad, ugh.

Also, his coach indicated they/he stopped it not Saunders, for whatever that is worth.

His face did look kind of sunk in. I'm not going to bash the guy for not continuing. Nobody knows exactly how he felt. I imagine if your face is as busted up as his was, any follow up shot could be devastating.

at least Dubios actually took it like a man, he stuck around for a few rounds before his body gave out, Saunders just plain quit on the stool at the first sign of it going tits up, which is what i expected

he certainly has a chance. there’s a clear path to outpointing canelo and that path requires the exact skillset plant has. plant just has to execute it properly. tall fucking order though. canelo makes amazing adjustments throughout fights. it’s nearly impossible to keep him from getting in his rhythm nowadays and you almost have to hope canelo fights lazily.

Billy Joe Shitbag

The more i watch the fight, the worse it gets, Canelo was taking the piss towardes the end, winding his hands up and calling on the crowd, hopefully we dont see BJS again, what a horrible human he is and thank fuck he went out the way he did, scum of a human and he quit on the stool after being brave on social media

If you're in his weight division, hard to duck a Canelo match up, given it's likely the top money fight any of these guys get a shot at. He's definitely got a chance, he's a legit pro. Canelo is some tall cotton, though.

WOW! Yes that was an entertaining fight! Canelo put on a great performance again, he's definitely the best Pound- for-Pound now. Great win for Canelo and congratuations to him for winning another title!

Last edited:
absolutely lolling at the announces having BJS up

simultaneously I'm furious they dragged Takayamas corpse out to fight Soto. Whoever sanctioned tthat fight should be ashamed of themselves.

absolutely lolling at the announces having BJS up

simultaneously I'm furious they dragged Takayamas corpse out to fight Soto. Whoever sanctioned tthat fight should be ashamed of themselves.
They wanted a name that was old and had held titles with a good looking record still intact for mt.Soto
They didnt expect him to still have a heart though

Back