RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Canelo vs Charlo Discussion 9/30 Showtime PPV

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Charlo was ROBBED WORST JUDGING SINCE WILDER/TYSON 1 !

Wilder killed tyson, had tyson looking the the walking dead

Charlo looked good when he threw combinations but Canelo gave him far too much to think about. He kept Charlo guessing and landed some good shots. Used his jab more and his ability to cut off the ring was top notch.
No shame for Charlo, he dared to be great and fell short. He can go beat the shit out of Tim Tsyzu now

Meth? Tim beats the brakes off him and if the post fight is anything to go on he's starting to weasel.

Canelo looked much in this fighter, he jabbed more, used his defense more. The king is back.

Charlo did nothing all fight. There was no attempt to win at any point.

Meth? Tim beats the brakes off him and if the post fight is anything to go on he's starting to weasel.
Tim is not as proven of an entity yet, I'm going with the more experienced guy

Reactions: mon
Charlo was smart to take the payday instead of the beating Tim would have dished out. Canelo not impressive whatsoever, can't finish much much smaller men. LOL at those who paid, only the opening fight was worth watching.

john-cena-oh-shit.gif

Wow Bud is so tough as he sits on his couch fighting at 147 trash talking a guy that fought at 168.

I have zero doubt Canelo stops Crawford.

Crawford would crazy to turn down a fight with Canelo. Crawford might not win, but he's definitely not going to be in danger of taking any long-term damage. Canelo was predicted to stop Ryder, GGG, and Charlo, but he didn't even come close once. I think Canelo has lost a step physically and his crappy footwork is becoming more and more pronounced.
Typical white belt post. Ryder and charlo went down to the canvas, I'd say that's close.

Charlo did nothing all fight. There was no attempt to win at any point.
Fight was over the moment Canelo showed up trimmed down from the stupid muscle gains. He looks as crisp as ever.

He's not a SMW, either. Anything to avoid fighting Benavidez, though.

Maybe Alvarez will fight a WW next, in Crawford. Then Inoue after that.
Benavidez turned down 175s and is now ducking Andrade. Please shut the hell up with the boogieman Benavidez nonsense.

Hopefully it is the Cinco de Mayo fight though.

Back