No Spoilers Official Red Dead Redemption 2 Discussion

I want to get this game so bad but it honestly seems so mind blowing that I’ll literally become enveloped with it Elder Scrolls style.

Question about dead eye. I right-click to turn it on. Then let's say I highlight a head shot on two people. How can I turn dead eye off so I make those shots instead of waiting until dead eye completely runs out? I'd like to turn it on, make some dead eye shots, turn it off, then repeat.

Of the four horses I've purchased, I've named them Hilton, Harrison, Wayne and Luck.

Go Colts

Question about dead eye. I right-click to turn it on. Then let's say I highlight a head shot on two people. How can I turn dead eye off so I make those shots instead of waiting until dead eye completely runs out? I'd like to turn it on, make some dead eye shots, turn it off, then repeat.

Just pull the trigger

Of the four horses I've purchased, I've named them Hilton, Harrison, Wayne and Luck.

Go Colts
Before the Colts comment I thought you were naming them after hotels and weekend suite packages, lol. I never put a session in without getting at least one bubble bath from a local harlot. Press x to scrub left knee, it reads. That what they're calling it nowadays?

<{outtahere}>

If we could rename van der Linde posse members, Sean would be Conor in a heartbeat… And the rest I'd christen in homage of Young Guns. Doc, Chavez, William H. Bonney/Billy… Legends never die.

If you have tagging you tag with r1 then r2 to make the shots.

Sit on a table by 2c and just grind it.

Fucking sucks but I finally did it lmao.
Yeah, on to 3 straight games of dominoes, made it to halfway thru the third game then had a terrible round and blew it lol

Dammit, I wish I had known that, well that'll make it easier next go round
Try get on a table with just 1.

Necg one is 3 poker hands straight.

Real easy just go all in and no one will call

Ok I’ve blown through the money from the gold bars in the burner sheriffs office and the cave puzzle. Any other easy ones to find? Where are the treasure maps? I have the digital version. Is there really a map in the sheriffs station?

Ok I’ve blown through the money from the gold bars in the burner sheriffs office and the cave puzzle. Any other easy ones to find? Where are the treasure maps? I have the digital version. Is there really a map in the sheriffs station?
Did you find the gold bars in the wrecked train cars under the elevated tracks?

One in the cabin by Cairn lake I think

I've gotten a couple animal cruelty cases levelled against me when I've no recollection of any goings-on on my part. Whenever I see an investigation prompt, I usually hightail it out of wherever I am even if completely in the dark where law is.

I believe if you are even in the urbanised vicinity of a carcass, you can get tagged for it. Not sure how that works when no-one local to the event has (I think) seen my face but… Townsfolk of the nearest hub will give you afterwards the leper treatment too, which stings when short on tonics or whatnot.

Tip for newcomers: better a ghost, than a helping hand. Lol

Go Colts

Four horses you say?

WatchfulMintyAntelopegroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

Back