Media Official poster for UFC Saudi Arabia: Khamzat Chimaev vs Robert Whittaker

Who’s going to win?

• Total voters
Not saying Whittaker wins but i don’t get this “Whittaker’s chin is gone” narrative, his chin is what you’d expect from a guy consistently fighting hard hitting guys as he climbed the rankings like Brunson, Jacare, Romero, Izzy, DDP and Costa.

The Last Three guys he has been finished by in Ddp, Izzy and Wonderboy have all been Kickboxers, i think that speaks more to a weakness he has against a specific style of fighter rather than his chin being reduced to rubble over night.

I never once said it's bad. Never typed his 'chin is gone', just that I don't think it's the same. To your point, he's been in a lot of wars and fought very good fighters. This deep in his career, it's to be expected.

Whittaker has been hurt in 8 of his last 9 fights.
His chin isn't that good, he got dropped by a jab from DDP and Adesanya.

Borz can win this by KO as well.
I think there's been enough jab knockdowns in MMA to dismiss the idea that it's either a weak chin or insane power. Fighters get dropped by the right punches and sometimes that jab is the right punch.

Who you got in this fight?
Tough one.
I like them both
I think both have a good chance to win
If Khamzat doesn't finish it I can see Rob winning a close decision
I have a feeling Khamzat wins by stoppage
How about you

MAGA = Being the 9/11 Saudi's bitches, shukin and Jivin for Prince Bonesaws....SAD

Chimaev will gas, catch a head kick and get finished

If Whittaker murks Chimaev that means Whittaker is still on his game but also that Chimaev is a bum.

If Chimaev murks Whittaker it was clearly because Whittaker is not on his game and Chimaev is still a bum.
Not a bum, but the dude never fights. For instance, since Poatan joined the ufc, he had 8 fights, winning 2 belts. Meanwhile chimaev fought 3 times.

even if he wins the UFC isnt giving him a title shot. him being barred from entering the US does have an effect on his career. i do not see him ever being champ as long as that is an issue...

Former WW

notice how everyone that Chimmy fights has moved up from a smaller weight class?

<Kpop775>
So?

If they didn't wanna fight Khamzat should go back to ww

Back