Official Playstation Plus IGC Thread

Sweet, I've wanted to give Just Cause a shot

Dammit. I bought just cause back in december and forgot about it. I just re downloaded it last week and now its going to be free. Just dammit.

Doom - Free Trial / Demo

Full-Game Trial free weekend for Doom 7/27-7/31 9am.

Also, the game w/all DLC is 14.99 for PS+ 7/27-8/3 8am.

September's Games

EU

• inFamous: Second Son (PS4)
  • Child Of Light (PS4)
  • RIGS: Mechanised Combat League PSVR (PS4 Bonus title)
  • That’s You (PS4 Bonus title)
  • Truck Racer (PS3)
  • Handball 2016 (PS3)
  • We Are Doomed (PS Vita & PS4)
  • Hatoful Boyfriend (PS4 & PS Vita)

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/201...lude-infamous-second-son-rigs-child-of-light/

NA

• inFamous: Second Son, PS4
  • Strike Vector Ex, PS4 (replaced with Just Cause 3 in LATAM)
  • Truck Racer, PS3
  • Handball 2016, PS3
  • We Are Doomed, PS Vita (Cross buy with PS4)
  • Hatoful Boyfriend, PS Vita (Cross buy with PS4)

Here’s a bonus for PlayStation VR owners: PS Plus members in the US and Canada will also get RIGS Mechanized Combat League

Last edited:
October's Games:

Metal Gear Solid 5: Phantom Pain (PS4)
Amnesia:Collection (PS4)
Monster Jam Battlegrounds (Ps3)
Hustle Kings (PS3)
Hue (Ps4+Vita)
Sky Force Anniversary (PS4 + Vita)

Same for EU and NA this month

Kind of lame for November, but October was sssoooo good with Metal Gear that I can't complain. Dungeon Punks actually looks pretty fun but not the type of game I would spend much time with, so perfect for a freebee.

Kind of lame for November, but October was sssoooo good with Metal Gear that I can't complain. Dungeon Punks actually looks pretty fun but not the type of game I would spend much time with, so perfect for a freebee.

Yeah i thought that, but i see this months games for backups for slow periods of the year when theres not much else to play. Plus i love R-Type and i havent played a Broken Sword game since the first one on PS1.

Its a shame because the last 2-3 months or so had signs of it getting better and had some really good games

Back