• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Almighty Angus

giphy.gif

5553381580_22d128927a.jpg
kevin-durant-3-pointer-goggles-nba-gifs-2012-2013.gif

Saw someone on RealGm gomon a scathing rant about how Curry > Durant and how much better Curry makes KD lol

Saw someone on RealGm gomon a scathing rant about how Curry > Durant and how much better Curry makes KD lol
Fam I think RR is off injecting pots with Shitcat so you might have to @ another mod to get this thread stickied

@RR need more juice pls

I could watch this highlight reel of JR Smith running away from Durants dunks all day.
He literally just runs away from him

This Sanatana national anthem is fucking awful. It sounds like an 8 year old playing guitar for the first time, trying to replicate Jimi Hendrix.

I need one of those black velvet track suits to go with my big baller brand shoes

I could watch this highlight reel of JR Smith running away from Durants dunks all day.
He literally just runs away from him
Wasn't he running to cover Steph who was wide open at the 3 point line? It looked dumb and probably was dumb, but I guess there was a point to it

Is Kevin Love hurt or something?

Dude was slower than his usual molasses pace on defense in Game 1.

Wasn't he running to cover Steph who was wide open at the 3 point line? It looked dumb and probably was dumb, but I guess there was a point to it

JR made the right play but no one rotated to contest Durant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back