***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v7.0 Will Isaiah/Kyrie Trade Be Boliterated??***

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dude Claus was supporting the idea

http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/96408791/

And I appreciate the archiving Kahl but that wasn't even the thread I'm thinking of where I was pushing the no draft idea. I'll try searching for it but there were literally people saying it was (paraphrasing) "the worst idea in the history of basketball" and shit lmao

It's just absurd to me that people would come with the "think of the competitive balance" argument. I mean look at the current competitive balance in the league. It's a joke.

The best solution to tanking is to get rid of teams from shit cities like OKC, Charlotte, Memphis, Orlando, Milwaukee, Boston, etc, etc.

i think oftentimes faust will read about something at 5 am, pass out, and then wake up a week later thinking it was his idea all along. an honest mistake

at least that's what i like to believe, because the only other alternative is that he's a lying plagiarizing cumball (ball of cum)

i'm afraid there is no other alternative

i think oftentimes faust will read about something at 5 am, pass out, and then wake up a week later thinking it was his idea all along. an honest mistake

at least that's what i like to believe, because the only other alternative is that he's a lying plagiarizing cumball (ball of cum)

i'm afraid there is no other alternative
That definitely does happen sometimes

But I don't claim the "get rid of the draft" as my own idea. Lmao literally no one on the planet can claim that, plenty of people have thought of the idea. But I did argue in favor of it on here years ago when everyone here was vehemently besmirching the concept (Claus supports it but he wasn't in this particular discussion)

What I can claim as original are my actual arguments for it

Dammit that forum migration really did lose a lot of content. I've tried like 10 different search queries to get to that discussion but no dice

That definitely does happen sometimes

But I don't claim the "get rid of the draft" as my own idea. Lmao literally no one on the planet can claim that, plenty of people have thought of the idea. But I did argue in favor of it on here years ago when everyone here was vehemently besmirching the concept (Claus supports it but he wasn't in this particular discussion)

What I can claim as original are my actual arguments for it

they need to get rid of the lottery system and use whatever "random" generator palp uses for fantasy. that way the lakes could "randomly" get a top 3 pick every year like revo

Dammit that forum migration really did lose a lot of content. I've tried like 10 different search queries to get to that discussion but no dice
Trust me, I didn't do jack shit at work today, I looked for quite a while and saw almost nothing from '13

they need to get rid of the lottery system and use whatever "random" generator palp uses for fantasy. that way the lakes could "randomly" get a top 3 pick every year like revo
I think the Lakes have had the #2 overall pick for like 7 or 8 straight years running so whatever they're using seems to be working (as far as Lakes fans are concerned)

@Dem Bones can you find posts pre 2014 my dude

not in the sports bar. might have something to do with sb posts not counting as actual "posts" back in the day

either way i believe you faust. you don't have to prove anything. i believe you

giphy.gif

Tanking isn't the issue. The issue is absolute shit-tier franches being rewarded year in and year out for being shit-tier. Players have some of the best years of their careers simply wasted having to do their hard time in places like Sacramento or New Orleans or Milwaukee or Minnesota or Los Angeles (Lakes) or wherever. Some are able to make it out and go on to move to beautiful situations with iconic GOAT team presidents (LeBron), but others have their souls crushed during these crucial formative years (OJ Mayo). Irreparable career harm is a very real concept at issue here.

Dream as a so-called advocate of player empowerment I would think that you of all people would be in favor of player freedom to choose where to play. The draft, with voiceless players awaiting the narrow destiny imposed upon them, harkens back to the retard days of slave auctions and even Eurotrash-style feudalism
aint nobody got time (for dat) to read this

not in the sports bar. might have something to do with sb posts not counting as actual "posts" back in the day

either way i believe you faust. you don't have to prove anything. i believe you
Believe that you're uneducated on pain, real pain, and these hands will one day be your professor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back