***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v2.0 - Welcome to the Jungle***

Who would be the better super team?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DC9vKOpUAAMZZns.jpg

May have to cop that

wonder what journo will break this story...

probably have a hit on them in a day lmao fucking gilbert

@RR mentioned Woj was sitting on the story til LeBron gives him the go ahead

Yeah they are still shopping Randle but they want a team to take Clarksons deal.

I get that Clarkson is getting paid for being a roleplayer, but I'm worried about the Lakers having 0 depth on the bench.

high hopes in lakes nation

19437406_1688516084528474_4047207335857329733_n.jpg

@RR mentioned Woj was sitting on the story til LeBron gives him the go ahead

I get that Clarkson is getting paid for being a roleplayer, but I'm worried about the Lakers having 0 depth on the bench.

Yeah sensitive subject

Complete rebuild

Apparently she's co-hosting with Eisen today so that's probably it, she doesn't have a Twttier.

Gotcha. I'll tune in. I do think I have corrupted Deshaun. He just texted me and said "what's up for 2nite"

Gotcha. I'll tune in. I do think I have corrupted Deshaun. He just texted me and said "what's up for 2nite"
When u coming to LA? Bring him to Korea town with my boys, know some spots, GRIMEY LOOMS.

Not sure why Lakes are so high on Ingram. Dudes a bum. I guess that's Tragic lack of eye for talent.

Is Chauncey aware of this purported email?

When u coming to LA? Bring him to Korea town with my boys, know some spots, GRIMEY LOOMS.

Actually I might be there next month. Al wants to get Deontays deal done. Man he isn't going anywhere haha. I can get Coery out though

Actually I might be there next month. Al wants to get Deontays deal done. Man he isn't going anywhere haha. I can get Coery out though
Paris is a cangel fan. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back