***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v2.0 - Welcome to the Jungle***

Who would be the better super team?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil sees the writing on the wall with Porzingus so might as well get a lot of value with him.

juice is clearly on the downswing. add another season of physical wear and tear culminating in yet another emotional destruction in the finals and he will arrive on the lakers' doorstep a smoking pile of rubble

he might have a top 25 value season to offer the lakes but nothing more beyond that, the juice will have all but evaporated. he won't be in any shape to lead a team of raul and sophomore lozenge balls to a chip. they would probably get eliminated before even reaching golden state

Lebron is on his last legs

I keep expecting that guy to have a brutal injury

Would he be the first player coming off their rookie contract to turn down the max?
I guess I worded that wrong. I don't necessarily mean he'll walk without getting the rookie max extension but I think the toxicity will get to the point where the team will basically have to trade him and his trade value will only get lower the longer this goes on

He hates Phil. That dude has destroyed the Knicks lol.
Apparently Zingus is really fond of Melo and is disgusted by how Fill has treated him. Can't say I blame him

LeBron for Derozan, Brazilian KD and a 1st rounder

Rat should offer McBob for Juice and leak the offer to Chris Broussard

IApparently Zingus is really fond of Melo and is disgusted by how Fill has treated him. Can't say I blame him

Man Uncle Phil is helping Lebron build his super team (5 years too late)

Only reason Lebron would want to go to the west is so he doesnt lose in the finals anymore. Hed lose to the dubs in the wcf or semi finals.

But they'd never accept him as one of the laker greats. For his legacy he should just play out his career in Cleveland or go back to Miami.

Magic would and that's all that matters right now. He's mentoring him and dude is the Lakers gm lol.

Only reason Lebron would want to go to the west is so he doesnt lose in the finals anymore. Hed lose to the dubs in the wcf or semi finals.

Nobody is beating the Warriors as currently constructed. They have a two year window until Klay leaves

PG has killed in the playoffs the past two years with nothing around him. If lakers can get PG and swindle Porzingis damn.Thats a 50 win team. They'd still get swept by the warriors though lol.

Nobody is beating the Warriors as currently constructed. They have a two year window until Klay leaves
Ive heard that warriors management is infatuated with him so if he leaves hes turning down a max contract.

I think its a two year window as well then theyll be like the spurs. Win one, miss two like that.

Magic would and that's all that matters right now. He's mentoring him and dude is the Lakers gm lol.
Man I know as a warriors fan I have no room to talk but will the nba ever enforce tampering rules?

according to the GOAT nba insider chris broussauce, he asked several gm's what phil could get for KP and their answer was "anything"

if phil could turn that league wide interest into a legitimate haul, he should pull the trigger. kp is great but i don't see his awkward ass being that cornerstone, "best player on a championship team" caliber player

but i doubt he would end up getting the best deal available. he truly does not care at this stage in his life and the thought of him working the phone all day and staying late in the office to ensure he does his job to the best of his abilities is laughable. he just wants to get his old ass home as soon as legally possible and will likely take the first offer that won't get vetoed

PG has killed in the playoffs the past two years with nothing around him. If lakers can get PG and swindle Porzingis damn.Thats a 50 win team. They'd still get swept by the warriors though lol.

PG is already a Laker. Might as well make the jerseys. LeBron is too lol. Lol at Gilbert for fucking over his franchise by being a racist dipshit. Porzingis is going to cost a lot. I heard it's. Ingram, Candle and two ones on the Lakers end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back