Official GROOVY LandGOAT Vanatta Warwagon

BC

Helax
@Gold
Reaction score
Sherdog we are witnessing a GOAT in the making, Lando Vanatta is the next big thing in mma, look at that fucking spin kick, GROOVY AF, my dude is so Groovy he just let that shit flow.

giphy.gif

Look at how he clowned the #3 Lightweight in the world, give Lando a full camp and he sleeps Ferg in two minutes.

goeDR3ZA6BuLIwUzZUNpTEgQ1FUvXAjhb6BtN4ednmI.gif

irrzzfffm9hcgf9zg.jpg

Look at this Groovy dude.
maxresdefault.jpg

Swagged out in that purple suit looking Groovy AF

CnTFRNHWgAAykAF.jpg

#LandGOATChamp2017

@DS7 @Rex Kwon Do @NightwingBJJ @Homeless Infant @Zarra @McgreGOATsLeft @Seattle cloud @MMAAAM @thatKid @Ken Fresno @Soul On Ice @ALAN PARTRIDGE @Haj01 @GOD...frey Jones

Last edited:
Lando is legit ... with a full camp he would literally kill Ferg, and Conor is too basic for him

Don't ruin this dude with the trolling. He's got actual talent unlike Mike Perry.

Full camp LandGAWD would have left the arena with the Boogeyman's head

Sherdog we are witnessing a GOAT in the making, Lando Vanatta is the next big thing in mma, look at that fucking spin kick, GROOVY AF, my dude is so Groovy he just let that shit flow.

giphy.gif

Look at how he clowned the #3 Lightweight in the world, give Lando a full camp and he sleeps Ferg in two minutes.

goeDR3ZA6BuLIwUzZUNpTEgQ1FUvXAjhb6BtN4ednmI.gif

irrzzfffm9hcgf9zg.jpg

Look at this Groovy dude.
maxresdefault.jpg

Swagged out in that purple suit looking Groovy AF

CnTFRNHWgAAykAF.jpg

#LandGOATChamp2017

@DS7 @Rex Kwon Do @NightwingBJJ @Homeless Infant @Zarra @McgreGOATsLeft @Seattle cloud @MMAAAM @thatKid

Hes losing his hair at such a young age

If he defeats Makdessi in dominant fashion i will become a fan

Back