official darren till war wagon. who's in?

• Thread starter Deleted member 519031
  • Start date
This war wagon

tenor.gif
main-qimg-3a1a27f6642285c24784817cc8cd28a2-c.jpg this war wagon

No way dude.

That would mean rooting against Cowboy, which is a JBG sin.

Matter of fact...I was never even in here.

I met the guy and although I strongly disagree with his political views, he's a pretty fucking nice dude who seems to be a genuine good person. I like me some Cowboy Cerrone but I'm definitely gonna be pulling for the new generation in this one. Let's go Till! His stand up is just ridiculous, let's see if that wrestling is as good as it seemed in his previous fights.

Darren the "Roto" Till is about to turn up some nutritious top soil on Cowboy!

i hear ya, us english need somebody tho. with bispings only good eye in danger of getting jabbed out next month especialy...war till...war bisping

Well said my brither

I think he will finish Cowboy in devastating fashion.

I don't know why, but I'm all aboard the Darren Till hype train. I like the dudes style.

Wouldn't be surprised if Till gets it done. He's a legit young talent. And the UFC is probably keeping their fingers crossed that it happens, so that they have a new young British fighter to try and push, after a win over a big name. It's written all over this fight. I still have Cerrone as the favorite going in though, and rightfully so.

Legit striker, wanna see his groundgame before I jump the hypetrain.

wish i saw this thread before the fight. i normally only go in the heavies on fight days

ive been big on till since his previous fight and was hyping him up in the pbp thread

I've seen Till's last 2-3 fights and have been impressed. I'm a fan.

Watch them come now bro. The left hand of Till will guide them here.

he won fare and squere, but I as a cowboy fan wont ever be on his wagon, screw that mofo

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back