Official Dana White [Are You a Goof?] test

latoya johnson

Double Black Card
@Green
Reaction score
upload_2017-6-29_2-59-12.png

This guide will help you determine if you're a goof or not, in case you're not sure.

I didn't make this, BTW. I don't know who did.

LOL...

WTF is this shit ?

weird-gif-548.gif

The flow chart has funny lines. 10 out 10 for creativity. But it doesn't make any fucking sense. The arrows are all pointing to the wrong shit.

The flow chart has funny lines. 10 out 10 for creativity. But it doesn't make any fucking sense. The arrows are all pointing to the wrong shit.
<{anton}>

My mom always said it, but this test corroborates that...I'm a goof...

What am I "on about?" The question be what, sir, is you on about?????
The person you replied to said that he is instantly a goof, because he hates Reebok. So why are you asking him if he is trolling and who likes Reebok? lol

Some people totalled up the numbers and a nearly half of the Reebok money, all of which was supposed to go to the fighters is unaccounted for. The implication is that Zuffa execs like Dana pocketed it or the deal wasn't worth $70 million or whatever or if you can believe Dana White, the $70 million deal is all not all in cash, some of it came in the form of Reebok gear as well.
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/5/...onsor-deal-is-not-all-in-cash-also-in-product

I am an instant goof. I can't get pass the Reebok deal. No matter how much Joe Lauzon tries to spin it, that is a raw deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back