Official Coaches and Trainers Discussion

Hey! Long time I haven't heard from you! I'm great, how about you? Still training people?

That low kick is asleep for a couple years now lol haven't kicked anything or anybody in quite sometime and if I ever fight again it will be under Olympic boxing rules.

Crazy to think that fight happened more than 10 years ago... damn! You guys were always super kind and helpful to me in a time I was left on my own by my coach. What a great community!

Got fighters who make bad decisions? Me too:

Yeah... in and out of the ring/gym. I had a guy who did both, all the time. All emotions, no brain inside that head. It came to a point of no return recently, I had to kick him out of my gym. I worry about him, tho. Kid gonna end up in prison if he keeps his demeanor.

Yeah... in and out of the ring/gym. I had a guy who did both, all the time. All emotions, no brain inside that head. It came to a point of no return recently, I had to kick him out of my gym. I worry about him, tho. Kid gonna end up in prison if he keeps his demeanor.

Yeah I have a few like that who havent been coming around much. And not doing much constructive going by their social media. It sucks

What up guys, just here to rant.

On Nov 17th, one of my guys had his 5th UFC. We spent 8-9 weeks preparing for a muay thai striker (switch stance guy), to only have him drop out about 5-6 days before the fight. Ended up taking a fight with a guy who is primarily a grappler with a big right hand. My guy ended up getting finished in the 2nd round via sub.

I know, its mma and injuries and pull outs/short notice shit happens... but man it sucks when my guy is depending on this money... like i said I know its mma and you have to be prepared for all kinds of opponents but man it sucks to HAVE to take a fight with a new opponent just cause he doesnt make enough money fighting in the UFC.

alright done with my rant lol

What up guys, just here to rant.

On Nov 17th, one of my guys had his 5th UFC. We spent 8-9 weeks preparing for a muay thai striker (switch stance guy), to only have him drop out about 5-6 days before the fight. Ended up taking a fight with a guy who is primarily a grappler with a big right hand. My guy ended up getting finished in the 2nd round via sub.

I know, its mma and injuries and pull outs/short notice shit happens... but man it sucks when my guy is depending on this money... like i said I know its mma and you have to be prepared for all kinds of opponents but man it sucks to HAVE to take a fight with a new opponent just cause he doesnt make enough money fighting in the UFC.

alright done with my rant lol
It’s especially tough with the ufc because there’s an unspoken threat there if you don’t play ball with stuff like this.

you don’t have to give specifics, but was there any changes in the new contract besides the opponent?

It’s especially tough with the ufc because there’s an unspoken threat there if you don’t play ball with stuff like this.

you don’t have to give specifics, but was there any changes in the new contract besides the opponent?
Nope, no changes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back