***Official 2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread v 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tied for 1st in the East and 1st in the tank...

good job Dunny you bum

lol @ Bud Heel and the Kangz dissolving an 18pt lead in 5 mins to beat the Clips

Oof. He deserves that. She's actually nice. Looks like bigfoot but nice. He's fucking some Instagram whore now. He bought her a car lol
Lol you should watch survivors remorse. You'll get a kick out of it.

Drake has completely abandoned the raptors this year. I wonder whose bandwagon hes on now? Probably oregons

Drake has completely abandoned the raptors this year. I wonder whose bandwagon hes on now? Probably oregons

he is on a world tour and just dropped a new album. (already #1, GOAT cant miss)

6god has a lot on his plate, you wouldnt understand.

He'll be there for the yoffs.

you should be thankful he once gave FiTP international credibility simply by hanging out with him.

he is on a world tour and just dropped a new album. (already #1, GOAT cant miss)

you should be thankful he once gave FiTP international credibility simply by hanging out with him.

Now that Cantucky has been eliminated<DrakeLaugh>

Lol you should watch survivors remorse. You'll get a kick out of it.

I googled it. The last episode is listed as "Father's day". I'm sold

Also embarrassed to admit we own Starz. Power is the shit though lol

{<jordan}

Bud Heel and the Kangz did some historic shit

Next Corey.

Condensed version of the last 5min of one of the best comebacks ever. Watch Hield go Reggie Miller on the Clips.

Horrible decision by dennis the menace to move the raiders out of the bay area to vegas. Its gonna be disastrous and he deserves it.

Horrible decision by dennis the menace to move the raiders out of the bay area to vegas. Its gonna be disastrous and he deserves it.
this is what happens when you're too poor to build a stadium without help.

Im sure Mark Davis freely uses the n word in every day speech. You know hes referred to Ronnie Lott by that at least a dozen times.

DeKobe named EC player of the week for 4th time. 35/5/5

Beard WC player of the week for the 4th time.

only LBJ also has 4x.

Yet DeKobe gets no MVP love. Fuck all yall.

oh and "Pound The Rock" totally besmirched Ross before tonights game LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back