Officer Mohamed Noor faces murder charge in Australian woman's shooting death

So what do you suggest, do away with the jury system.

Yea pretty amazing he got charged. But far from a certainty he is convicted. My guess is his department was willing to throw him under the bus given his skin tone

That one would be an insane acquittal. That's the guy who shot the lady who called them in the first place from his car, right? There is absolutely no way the guy can even reasonably claim he perceived any threat.

There is 0 chance he's not getting convicted. He killed an unarmed, international, white, woman. He's going away for a long time.

I'm Australian and this happened on my trip around the US. It made me stop and reconsider just how safe the police really are here.

The incident is tragic enough and it will be made worse. Here's why.
  • If the cop is found guilty it will be the right decision but a lot of people should protest how it takes the death of a Australian white female for justice to prevail. Americans themselves don't seem to get justice when it's a cop. The system is corrupt.
  • If the cop is found not guilty then the system is consistent in its corruption.

Last edited:
So the black cop shoots a blonde white woman and he gets done. But all the white cops shooting blacks get away with it. I am shocked

It's crazy, especially considering white women make up about 6% of the US population yet somehow still manage to commit the majority of violent crime including murder

Original, bro... But you clearly don't understand how these things work.

Right, its all about sticking up for your fellow officers, justice be damned.

So the black cop shoots a blonde white woman and he gets done. But all the white cops shooting blacks get away with it. I am shocked
Nice troll, and charges don’t equal a conviction. This dude will probably get away with it too.

Lets see.

-cops pull up to a reported sexual assault
-moron already has weapon in hand
-shoots woman in bathrobe across his partners chest, through window

This shouldn't even have to be a thread, but an absolute given that this idiot does time. How do you show up at the scene of a sexual assault and kill the victim, who is most likely a woman? I mean, in the unlikely event that dispatch did not inform the cops of who might be on the scene (a woman), this asshat shot the victim (a woman) instead of the perp (a man). The guy is criminally stupid at the very least. Fuck him. He better hope the guards don't baton his ass after getting raped in prison.

Is it me or is that a little extra vitriol than usual for you?

I'm Australian and this happened on my trip around the US. It made me stop and reconsider just how safe the police really are here.

Never call the cops. There's little chance of an upside.

I have a English friend who says in England when pulled over it is considered polite and constomary to get out of your car and greet the cop. He tried to do that in the States and got a gun pulled on him. There seems like something is wrong of our culture

I have a English friend who says in England when pulled over it is considered polite and constomary to get out of your car and greet the cop. He tried to do that in the States and got a gun pulled on him. There seems like something is wrong of our culture

In Australia if I was pulled over I would stay in the car but I would just have a friendly chat with them and be on my way. If you got out of the car it would be odd but nothing terrible would happen. If a cop pulled a gun in a traffic incident it would be headline news. I think this video is a great summary:

Is it me or is that a little extra vitriol than usual for you?

Never call the cops. There's little chance of an upside.
Had a shit day and I've been pretty cranky. But hey, the snow is finally starting to melt, the days are getting longer and the sun is becoming a regular fixture in the sky once again. So life is good.

My point still stands though. I thought tje Tamir Rice shooting was pretty bad, but this is right up there. From the sounds of things this guy isn't qualified to be the village idiot, nevermind a cop.

Had a shit day and I've been pretty cranky. But hey, the snow is finally starting to melt, the days are getting longer and the sun is becoming a regular fixture in the sky once again. So life is good.

Move to Big Island, brah. Year-round smiles here.

Fuck Eric Garner and Michael Brown, two dumbasses that tried to fight the police on the street instead of the courtroom.

They stole shine from Tamir Rice and Sandra Bland.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back