Ocasio-Cortez says people keep mistaking her for a Capitol Hill intern (LOL!)

A picture is worth a thousand words...

46408475_10157011429348816_3815960846291435520_n.jpg
Damn she may actually have nice tittays

Some posters here think it's funny.

If you read through the comments; 5 others even "liked" the OP so apparently they have a different idea of what is considered funny then you do. <Moves>

Different strokes for different folks as the old cliche goes.
I'm the authority on funny around here, buddy.

Glen how old are you, for srs. I'm guessing 17-19?

Younger?

Good laugh i guess, better laugh is how afraid you goobers are of this chick.

were you always like this?

No, I wasn't.

Because before 2016 (when I got interested in Politics), I would ignore this shit 'cause it never interested me.

When Trump shockingly Won, I decided to start following it only 'cause of him just to see what exactly he would do as a street-smart Businessman amid the Career Politicians. The novelty of it was amusing to watch at first. But then he started....well....winning, basically.

As a result, up to this point, as far as I'm concerned, he's done pretty damn well for someone who refuses to "play the game" like both sides have always done.

Economy is booming, Unemployment is at an all-time low, he is making an actual effort to defend our borders, he's selecting Conservative Judges(Constitutionalists) to make the SCOTUS a place where the Rule of Law reigns supreme and there would be no more legislating from the Bench, he's making sure the U.S. no longer gets hosed in Trade.....

All in all, I'm very VERY pleased with the job he's done for this country, despite the haters and doubters out there and in here.

Last edited:
Lol i don't care what trump or his cronies do because the economy is good murmurmur

You can thank obama for that btw.

Shes too hawt to be a Congress woman.

Yeah i noticed that too, and considering the apparent cold she seems at the picture...
everyone else is wearing long sleeves and pants. she's like 30 years old and still hasn't figured out how to dress according to the weather.

Back