Obnoxious Groundhog

thats not the groundhog making that noise, seriosuly. is it?

groundhogday.gif

I'm digging a ditch for you right now

pretty much. anyone who took your comment seriously is a damn idiot. Lots of damn idiots here. I need to find another forum to post in. P&M is getting slow anyways.

Fuck you guys, I'm no groundhog expert.

And if it's not the sound the ghog makes, then why is it funny? Could have put better sounds in there than people's names.

me fapping?

pretty much. anyone who took your comment seriously is a damn idiot. Lots of damn idiots here. I need to find another forum to post in. P&M is getting slow anyways.

You and Volund should go make groundhog costumes.

what, no one else has a talking groundhog?

mine dances and drinks beer too

and the sound is some annoying bug rubbing it's self in the leg region

funny how it sounds like peoples names, maybe that is why I always hear my name and there is no one talking to me

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight

I wonder what a groundhog expert would think about all this...clearly, Sherdog lacks groundhog experts.

The groundhog has a british accent dumb ass. That video wouldn't trick a 4 year old.

How is anyone other than a groundhog expert supposed to know that a groundhogs range covers only N. America and that marmota monax is not found on the isle of Great Britain? They don't teach that in pre-school, I assure you.

Back