O’Sullivan says Canelo-GGG rematch will take place in September, he gets winner in Dec.

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Gary ‘Spike’ Sullivan is saying that the Saul Canelo Alvarez vs. Gennady Golovkin rematch will be taking place in September and that he’ll be fighting on the undercard and then facing the winner of the contest in December. O’Sullivan isn’t saying he was TOLD that he would be fighting the September Canelo-GGG winner.

https://www.boxingnews24.com/2018/0...ake-place-in-september-he-gets-winner-in-dec/

I guess the winner deserves an easy fight afterwards, but surely fans deserve a bit better than this.

I dunno. If you get fown to brass tax i dont think most people want to see loads of fight emd via cut or dr stoppage. I'm amazed it was licenced

If he fights on the undercard he can fight a top guy and earn it.

I guess the winner of Canelo/Golovkin deserves an easy fight.

That's an easy fight that the winner would deserve.

Lol Spike gets the winner if the winner is Canelo. GGG has those mandatories to deal with, Canelo has shown a greater inclination to dump a belt so I wouldn't be surprised either way if he wins.

I'm not sure what that means but that quote isn't mine. I wouldn't be mad if the winner takes an easier fight after but the division has actually got pretty good recently so I hope it's someone better or he fights someone good to earn it.

I'm not sure what that means but that quote isn't mine. I wouldn't be mad if the winner takes an easier fight after but the division has actually got pretty good recently so I hope it's someone better or he fights someone good to earn it.

It means "fixed that for you". It was a joke. If you look at posts #2, #5 and #6, you'll get it.

Huge suspense about who gets to mangle O'Sullivan.

Back