Crime NYPD Officer Murdered By Man With 21 Prior Arrests

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Heartbreaking story. The two suspects were illegally parked at a bus stop, apparently casing out a nearby business to rob. The officer asked them to move the vehicle, and one of the dudes shot him in the torso beneath the vest. Traffic jam hindered his transport to the hospital and he later passed away.

How the fuck is he out after 21 arrests? the sentence for the 21st one should have been so long, that he should have never been let out. anyone who enabled him being out should be held accountable for this murder.

Nothing shocks me. I worked at a non profit with parolees. The stories u hear would blow my mind “I beat person within an inch of their life I did 2 years with a reduced sentence and pay $20 a month in restitution.” I can only imagine the stuff that was going on during Covid.

How the fuck is he out after 21 arrests? the sentence for the 21st one should have been so long, that he should have never been let out. anyone who enabled him being out should be held accountable for this murder.
The driver was out on bond for an April 2023 weapons charge. You literally couldn't make up how stupid our current handling of criminals is. Locally, we had a dude out on bond for murder, commit another murder. He requested a speedy trial and when it couldn't be provided, they had to offer him bail. He then shot a young woman to death for driving past his house.

There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me twenty-one times, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.

Maybe this criminal reform allowing people to endlessly commit crimes is actually a bad thing?

Back