NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: Prisoners will be housed by their preferred gender identity

I suspect that there will be some serious transgression by aggressive transgenders in transit of becoming full-blown transsexuals.

Liberals and feminists won't care about this resulting in women getting raped. As long as the agenda keeps getting pushed, that is all that matters to them. The human cost is just collateral damage to them.

Last edited:
"it’s crucial to ensuring all our facilities are welcoming and safe".

Safe I understand, but welcoming?

Liberals and feminists won't care about this resulting in women getting raped. As long as the agenda keeps gets pushed, that is all that matters to them. The human cost is just collateral damage to them.

I'm liberal and think this is a fucking terrible idea.

This will only cause problems and costs a boat load.

Science says gender is determined DNA and chromosomes.

Not what someone's messed up brain thinks.

We see it all the time, people take a bad hit to the head and they think they are someone else.

We try to help those people recover not promote their damaged brain

"it’s crucial to ensuring all our facilities are welcoming and safe".

Safe I understand, but welcoming?

What are you liberal with?

Open boardes?
Sex with everyone?
Spend liberally, go into debt.

I'm pretty sure you conserve your money and sexuality or you would be broke and diseased.

I'm liberal and think this is a fucking terrible idea.

Lol.
Where are all those guys who mocked anyone who had a problem with the transgender bathroom thing?

Putting aside the - one would think - obvious issue of rape, how the hell would this work?
How many genders are there now? How many prison divisions would that require? How will they handle the fluidity of gender identity - what if someone identifies as something different every other week?

How can you base laws on something as relatively meaningless as the modern concept of gender?

Putting aside the - one would think - obvious issue of rape, how the hell would this work?
How many genders are there now? How many prison divisions would that require? How will they handle the fluidity of gender identity - what if someone identifies as something different every other week?

How can you base laws on something as relatively meaningless as the modern concept of gender?

I think an 'Escape from New York' style facility is the obvious solution .

I'm sorry you can't just redefine words as you wish.

liberal
ˈlɪb(ə)r(ə)l/
adjective
  1. 1.
    willing to respect or accept behaviour or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.
    "liberal views towards divorce"
  2. 2.
    (of education) concerned with broadening a person's general knowledge and experience, rather than with technical or professional training.
    "the provision of liberal adult education"
    synonyms: wide-ranging, broad-based, general, humanistic
noun
  1. 1.
    a person of liberal views.
    "a concern among liberals about the relation of the citizen to the state"

liberal
ˈlɪb(ə)r(ə)l/
adjective
  1. 1.
    willing to respect or accept behaviour or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.
  2. 2.
    (of education) concerned with broadening a person's general knowledge and experience, rather than with technical or professional training.
noun
  1. 1.

I thought it was a mental illness like the bad AIDS......

Hmmm if this is indeed correct (I can’t believe that this would actually be a real world thing) it will last until the first female inmate is molested by Tyrona her gender fluid cell mate
Seems rather sexist to assume it wouldn't be the gender fluid cell mate being sexually molested. ;)

liberal
ˈlɪb(ə)r(ə)l/
adjective
  1. 1.
  2. 2.
noun
  1. 1.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha,, to sum it up. You will bend of backwards for everyone.
Ha ha ha

Should be any minute now Trudeau will announce something that will "one up" this progressive silliness

liberal
ˈlɪb(ə)r(ə)l/
adjective
  1. 1.
  2. 2.
noun
  1. 1.

What, like 'gender'?

“Someone is eventually going to get raped,”

Yes because non consensual sexual activity has never happened in a women's prison before...

If I were homeless in NYC I would totally dress up like a woman and commit crimes. Go to the womens prison and get free everything even thirsty puss

10 years from now, a study will be done showing that a full 50% of criminals in New York are transgender. This will lead to huge amounts of money being spent to reeducate all those transphobic members of society who obviously caused these poor souls to take up a life of crime.

Lol.
Where are all those guys who mocked anyone who had a problem with the transgender bathroom thing?

Pretty big difference here.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha,, to sum it up. You will bend of backwards for everyone.
Ha ha ha

It's great that you so enjoyed learning the meaning of words you use. I hope this opens up a whole new chapter in your life.

Back