@red
Reaction score
20170322021210%21NXT_Orlando_Logo.jpg

Official themes:

Mascots:

img_4461.jpg

1118full-candice-michelle.jpg

Card:

1) Tye Dillinger, Roderick Strong, TBA, and Ruby Riot vs. SAnitY (Eric Young, Alexander Wolfe, Killian Dain, and Nikki Cross)

2) Aleister Black vs. Andrade "Cien" Almas

3) The Authors of Pain (Akam and Rezar) (c) (with Paul Ellering) vs. #DIY (Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa) vs. The Revival (Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder)

4) Asuka (c) vs Ember Moon

5) Bobby Roode (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

I have no idea why the Christy pic shrunk but the Candace one didn't

NXT's announce team is so weak right now
nigel is milquetoast.

honestly, they should put mauro on nxt and let him just own the shit out of that show. and they should give jbl to bas.

They went overboard with the eye makeup on everyone in Sanity

Sell on that SIck Kick was Rock / Stunner -esque. Crowd fucking loved it, too

i really like eric and daphney 2.0, the other guys in sanity remind me of generic henchman from just about any old school comic/movie ever.

honestly, i dig it. it will look very post apocalyptic once they put minutes in.

It looked better after the match, yeah, after it got worn down a bit. Still think would have been better starting out about half as much.

They slightly over-produced this guy's entrance. That rising from his back thing was unnecessary for this character.

They slightly over-produced this guy's entrance. That rising from his back thing was unnecessary for this character.
yeah, i don't really get it. he should be hailing from the "bowery" and have him be very blue collar.

Aleister Black looks like if Baron Corbin was on Vikings.

I want to support your thread @Count Zero, but part of me also wants to burn through ozy's thread so someone can make a legit Wrestlemania one.

I enjoyed all of it and it went quickly.

I'm still wondering why AoP is being pushed so hard.

Yeah, I noticed this last night too. Nigel is a great talent but just doesn't have the voice to be an announcer. Use him elsewhere.

That black ex wrestler is horribly bad but he was quiet most of the time. He has zero charisma, zero wit and zero knowledge. They could put Asuka on the mic and she would be better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back