NXT Stand & Deliver 2024: The Don is Taking Over.

They sold over 200k tickets this weekend.....coulda spent some of that on licensed music is all I'm saying.

Is this Stacks the same Stacks who was the Elite XC founder's son?

Does anyone else hate this stupid mafia gimmick? It just screams Vince Russo WCW.
The main difference is Russo picked zero rizz gguys for that act.....he always sucked at picking talent.

The main difference is Russo picked zero rizz gguys for that act.....he always sucked at picking talent.
The Mamalukes were supposed to be tongue in cheek though.

Russo booked gimmicks and found wrestlers, you should find wrestlers and book gimmicks

This is a dream match.

All the twists and turns Russo did with Big Vito and Reno was hilarious though.

I hear people say that Dragunov is too small for the main roster and I'm like......he has that Benoit aura where you know he coukd fuck shit up.....hopefully minus the murder/suicide.

All 3 guys looked good there. Elevated Briggs, made Oba feel like a killer, and reminded everyone just how good Dijak works with other big guys.

It's really great when a big man can work with other big men. Alot if famous big men like Kane and taker had some of their biggest stinkers with other big dudes.

All the twists and turns Russo did with Big Vito and Reno was hilarious though.
I vaguely remember something happening with Disco and Lash LeRoux pouring hot pasta on them as they were tied down to a bed for some reason.

I hear people say that Dragunov is too small for the main roster and I'm like......he has that Benoit aura where you know he coukd fuck shit up.....hopefully minus the murder/suicide.
He is a special talent, and I hope he gets a good reaction when he moves up.

Wait is he turning face? I only watch NXT when Jacy is on.

Haven’t been following the storyline closely, but I’m assuming the mob guys were responsible for pre injuring Ilya’s hand. If so, why’s Tony D going all noble all of a sudden?

Tony D is like those Don's who didn't want drugs being peddled in their communities.

Back