NSA Director Mike Rogers complains to congress about Donald Trump

P4p Islam

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
http://www.palmerreport.com/politics/nsa-director-mike-rogers-complains-congress-donald-trump/3655/

If you’re concerned about Donald Trump’s performance and his willingness to listen to reason, and if you’ve found yourself complaining to others about Trump’s erratic nature, it turns out you’re in good company. NSA Director Mike Rogers has complained to Congress that Trump won’t take intel seriously, won’t take the Russian threat seriously, and won’t take cyber espionage seriously, among other concerns.

That’s the word from CNN, which is reporting that when Rogers recently testified before Congress behind closed doors, he “expressed frustration to lawmakers about his inability to convince the President to accept US intelligence that Russia meddled in the election” (link). In other words, the Director of the NSA is sufficiently exasperated by Donald Trump’s stonewalling and obliviousness that he’s been willing to vent to Congress about it, even knowing full well that his comments were going to end up leaking to the public.

This comes not long after word surfaced that Donald Trump had tried and failed to lean on Mike Rogers, in the hope of getting him to meddle in the FBI’s investigation into the Trump-Russia collusion scandal (link). The NSA ended up documenting Trump’s attempts at obstruction in memos, which will likely end up being used as evidence in the Special Counsel investigation being led by Robert Mueller.

In the mean time, the willingness of Mike Rogers to complain about Donald Trump to Congress means that you’re not just imagining it when it comes to Trump’s level of sheer unsuitability for the job. Trump truly is ignoring key verifiable threats to the United States, simply because he doesn’t want to have to admit to himself that Russian election interference is why he’s in office to begin with, and that he didn’t really win the election of his own accord.

Seems like Donny T refuses to accept reality regarding Russian meddling, or he already knows and just doesn't want to hear about it. Lol. Now he's trying to get the head of the NSA to drop the whole thing? I can't wait for the obstruction hearings to begin.

Just fire him. I mean that's something Trump knows at least

313q1jl_th.jpg

Complained behind closed doors. NSA pussies. Everything is classified and behind closed doors. Why even have a Congress. Why have elections? The deep state makes me sick.

Also the Russia connection is fake. Get over it. You lost again.

get rid of the nsa.

Complained behind closed doors. NSA pussies. Everything is classified and behind closed doors. Why even have a Congress. Why have elections? The deep state makes me sick.

Also the Russia connection is fake. Get over it. You lost again.
I haven't lost once lol. The conservative extremist ship is sinking, and there are no lifeboats on the ship! Lol!

That's the word from CNN? Really?

I suspected it was more bullshit. Now we can all be certain - it is.

I haven't lost once lol. The conservative extremist ship is sinking, and there are no lifeboats on the ship! Lol!
<{katwhu}>

They are more like 6-0 in recent elections. So far the only one proven guilty of anything is Hillary and Loretta Lynch. Not sure if u are serious? All the Russian collusion proven is also Hillary's uranium deal. Mosul is about to be secured(once again) and the Syria dragnet of Isis is going well. What ship is sinking?

<{katwhu}>

They are more like 6-0 in recent elections. So far the only one proven guilty of anything is Hillary and Loretta Lynch. Not sure if u are serious? All the Russian collusion proven is also Hillary's uranium deal. Mosul is about to be secured(once again) and the Syria dragnet of Isis is going well. What ship is sinking?
What does Hillary have to do with anything? She lost. Get over it. Trump is the one being investigated.

Didn't take the head of the NSA to tell me the Republicans are screwed. Just look at all the elections they are losing.

What does Hillary have to do with anything? She lost. Get over it. Trump is the one being investigated.
She is guilty, thats what has to do with it. So is Loretta Lynch. The investigations are uncovering guilt from your overlords.

If you get to post Project Veritas we get to post Palmerreport.

Fair is fair.

I post neither.

The useless clown in question has been warned multiple times, and dubbed for spamming his employer's website. Now he's back at it. Time for the hammer.

Back