Now with Woodley vs Diaz, there´s no doubt that Alvarez got the TS at LW for the same reason

Woodley vs Diaz would be way more egregious IMO. Eddie probably didn't deserve the shot, but this would be a different level.
Yes, it would...... but look at them, they just don´t care anymore.

hahahaha, same way Diaz became #4 ahead of guys like Barboza after he fought Conor????

How did Melendez get that #4 after beating Diego Sanchez???
<{vega}>
I was purely stating facts, and you acted like it was all BS and a lie, i proved you wrong and here you are. A simple, shit i guess i was wrong about that would be enough. Just make sure you actually know your facts before you make yourself look stupid. You want me to pull up Pettis ranking when he fought Eddie tho?

lol ok i`m going to explain to you.

The UFC bought Strikeforce, where Melendez was the champion. So when Melendez went to the UFC he immediately was ranked in the top 5 because they merged both divisions. That`s why he immediately fought Benson for the title. Again, do your research and don`t look stupid. If you want i can say it in Portuguese because i don`t think you`re following.

Punctuation is important.
This.

i dont understand why people dont use punctuation it is annoying and makes what they wrote hard to read they should go to their local community college and take a remedial english class I think that would be helpful i'm sure that someone will tell me to go fuck myself

Yes, it would...... but look at them, they just don´t care anymore.
If they give Diaz a title shot a WW, then I'm inclined to agree with you. The only way that kind of thing would be remotely acceptable if it was some kind of last minute card-saving step up. With this much time to plan 219, and with WW contenders way more deserving, it would be disgusting to make this fight.

Hyper protected by the UFC.
Gifted TS.
Stalled 2 divisions.
Never defended a belt.
Shitty sportsmanship.

Worst fanbase ever for even defending this abort of a fighter.

The proposed Woodley vs. Diaz fight is ridiculous. I can't believe that Woodley fighting Diaz will help Woodley's argument that he's the best WW ever. He's not and never will be regarded as the best WW ever.

Woodley should be defending against a Top 10 WW and in no way should Diaz be given a shot at the WW belt.

Yes, me and other people have always said this: how can Alvarez being 2-1 in the deepest toughest division in the ufc get a TS after getting destroyed by Cerrone on his debut and then getting 2 SHITTY SPLIT DECISIONS over Pettis and Melendez???? Yes, 2 shitty split decisions.
{<huh}<TheWire1>

It was pretty obvious at the time and even more obvious now that they´re giving Diaz a TS at WW. All calculated and done to facilitate Conor´s life to get belts to attract casuals. Getting a TS in the division above without EVER defending his original belt........... immediate rematch after getting choked the fuck out by a nobody who was on vacation and didn´t even have a camp........... and then gets catapulted straight to a TS after a shitty ridiculous majority decision where he kept running away for 5 rounds?????
<{outtahere}>
<DCrying>

Do you even conspiracy bro?

Nate beats Woodly, GSP beats Nate to regain WW belt. Then super Mega fight between GSP and Conor is set up.

Gifted TS.
Stalled 2 divisions.
Never defended a belt.
Shitty sportsmanship.

It's sad because his fights are pretty much universally great, and he has an exciting style.

Yet, he's doing serious damage to the sport's integrity.

Perhaps all these "undeserving challengers" smashing sherdog's beloved champions proves that rankings don't mean shit, and whiners like TS need to calm their tits and just enjoy these fun fights?

If they give Diaz a title shot a WW, then I'm inclined to agree with you. The only way that kind of thing would be remotely acceptable if it was some kind of last minute card-saving step up. With this much time to plan 219, and with WW contenders way more deserving, it would be disgusting to make this fight.
But just the fact that they´ve been trying to make it is already terrible. Woodley said 50% of the fight is done, so it means they´re serious about it.

What facts? Look at Diaz # 5 after losing to Conor, that's another "fact" your "official rankings" will show you. That shit means nothing buddy, so stop using that as some kind of ultimate argument or fact. The only fact that truly matters is that Melendez had only 1 win in the UFC, which was Diego Sanchez, period...... if you want to defend that, go ahead, but try doing so without talking like a little 5th grade kid calling people retarded or stupid, it makes you look triggered and desperate to prove your point, otherwise I won´t reply anymore. Cheers.
lol are you fucking retarded by any chance? Fodasse puto aprende a ler. You started this shitty thread by asking how was it possible that Alvarez got a titleshot with a 2-1 UFC record, and i told you with FACTS, yes, facts you know, meaning that you can`t dispute it. I don`t care if you agree or disagree with the rankings, but they are still there and it`s a FACT that Melendez was ranked in the top 5, and so was Pettis which you thought they weren`t and again, i proved you wrong. And Eddie fought and beat them, so he got a titleshot. Not hard to understand, but you have this retarded theory about Conor, who like 90% of the people here already called you out on your BS and you`re still here pretending you have all the logic, facts and reason behind you.

And please otário, stop with the whole "Melendez only had 1 win in the UFC" i already explained to you that he was the Strikeforce champion so they bought that company and he was automatically a top 5.

Do you even conspiracy bro?

Nate beats Woodly, GSP beats Nate to regain WW belt. Then super Mega fight between GSP and Conor is set up.
This is a way better conspiracy theory.

Conversar com criança mimada é foda, então vou ser obrigado a baixar o nível igual vc. Foda-se vc seu cuzão de merda do caralho vai chupa uma rola cabeçuda enquanto eu cuido da buceta da tua mãe e da tua irmã aqui aquelas vacas. E vai pra lista de ignore pra deixar de ser cuzão..
LMFAO @Rex Kwon Do ahahahahaha check this and try to translate it for yourself.

Gifted TS.
Stalled 2 divisions.
Never defended a belt.
Shitty sportsmanship.

Exactly. Only Conor's dick riders can´t see it.

It's more likely the UFC are looking for a big selling fight, they probably want to move away from Conor being their only big seller. Or they were just floating the idea to see fan reaction.

Conversar com criança mimada é foda, então vou ser obrigado a baixar o nível igual vc. Foda-se vc seu cuzão de merda do caralho vai chupa uma rola cabeçuda enquanto eu cuido da buceta da tua mãe e da tua irmã aqui aquelas vacas. E vai pra lista de ignore pra deixar de ser cuzão..
I like how you didn`t respond to any of the arguments i made, which were facts that you still refuse to believe LOL @Toco can you please tell this fella from Rio that he just got BTFO?

Back