Now we know why Flynn wanted immunity.

So you believe in vetting people? So you were against Obama's refugee programs? And you agree with Trump's temporary travel ban?

Refugees have always been vetted. You think they just let them walk right in? I'm against letting ANY refugees in for the record.

Former national security adviser Michael Flynn likely broke the law by failing to disclose foreign income he earned from Russia and Turkey, the heads of the House Oversight Committee said Tuesday.

Committee Chair Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) and ranking member Elijah E. Cummings (D-Md.) said they believe Flynn neither received permission nor fully disclosed income he earned for a speaking engagement in Russia and lobbying activities on behalf of Turkey when he applied to reinstate his security clearance. They reached this conclusion after viewing two classified memos and a financial disclosure form in a private briefing Tuesday morning.

“Personally I see no evidence or no data to support the notion that General Flynn complied with the law,” Chaffetz told reporters following the briefing.

“He was supposed to get permission, he was supposed to report it, and he didn’t,” Cummings said.

In response to the Trump administration is refusing to cooperate.

Who believes what that liberal idiot Cummings has to say.

SJJFZjs.gif

Good thing Trump fired this clown. Looks like he made the right decision.

Much vetting, the very best.

Good thing Trump fired this clown. Looks like he made the right decision.

This comical bullshit response makes it sound like the backdoor of the WH was left open and Flynn snuck in. Trump picked him, Trump vetted him, this guy is the embodiment of Trump's ability to lead. He didn't come with the fucking WH dinner plates. He's Trump's guy, Trump's responsibility.

This comical bullshit response makes it sound like the backdoor of the WH was left open and Flynn snuck in. Trump picked him, Trump vetted him, this guy is the embodiment of Trump's ability to lead. He didn't come with the fucking WH dinner plates. He's Trump's guy, Trump's responsibility.

And it only took Trump like 2 months to find him out and fire him. Pretty damn good.

Extreme vetting.

"We need biglyer standards because look at me, do you think i'm going to vet everyone? I could and it would be the best vetting that you've ever seen, I tell you, but I have biglyer things to do like bombing Iran yugely".

-Dolan Trump

Lol

Not only that but Trump didn't fire him until things starting coming out in the media. Trump had already been briefed on Flynn's conversations with the Russian ambassador well before any media reports. Pence only found out through the media. Apparently Trump was keeping it from Pence as well. Then Trump proceeded to complain about the "illegal leaks" to the media that got Flynn fired.

I'd say this makes the investigation worth it regardless of anything connecting to Trump.

So than who's responsibility was it? Spicey and Trump can't blame the Senate as NSA doesn't need Senate Confirmation. So is he blaming the FBI here for not doing a thorough enough background check or the CIA if they di intel clearance?

This is ABSOLUTELY on Trump and Pence, as the latter chaired the Transition Team.

And this is the guy Trump gave absolute top secret clearance to, to be his point man to the intelligence agencies. Flynn was to literally know everything the POTUS would know on all intelligence matters.

And the only reason Trump liked him in the first place is because he spoke out against Obama and Obama fired him.

Trump choosing him as his NSA in the first place is wholly indefensible. If it was never leaked that Yates warned WH Council about Flynn to the media, he'd probably still be there today and Trump was happy to not do shit about it until it became public.

He's being singled out for something which is nearly universal in Washington.

The DNC/Hillary leaks needed a smoke screen (sloppy Russia story nobody believed) and a witch hunt ensued when the public wouldn't conveniently forget the accusations.

It became apparent they had nothing on Trump (imaginary pee fetish videos), but abnormal scrutiny was applied to everyone around him. Finding anything at all would be a participation trophy of sorts (See the bizarre, kangaroo-court style game of "gotcha" that took place with the Sessions questioning).

Flynn is a Trump-Democrat too, ie a guy with no friends, so nobody in their right mind would take the fall for him. Walls closed in.

In our wildest dreams something good would come of this -- it would set a precedent for stricter screening for suspect foreign business affiliations in federal politics -- but we all know that won't happen. It will be back to normal right after he's gone and everyone will go back to turning a blind eye. Flynn was the nearest convenient object they could throw at Russia's head.

Last edited:
Back