Now it all makes sense why everyone left Jacksons...

Peter Smits

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
...now that we find out Jon Jones started ratting everyone out to USADA! Clownboy Cerrone, The Reem, Arlovski all were among the biggest johnsons at Jacksons, and all left within the last year. But truly who wants to be around a gym where the number 1 star just sold out all his training partners who trusted him to USADA for a reduced sentence? And to think, all this after his teammates risked lifetime bans by harboring a felon like Jon Crackhead Jones under the cage from USADA officials.
vx6DpAu.gif

Good point. What good is a gym if you can't even safely stick a bunch of needles up your ass anymore without having to worry about that snitching asshole Jon Jones.

OP worded it bad but yeah he may be on to something lol. Lotsa guys leaving a gym that may or may not be tapped due to Jones ratting out coaches/suppliers/etc

Its a shitty gym nowadays..... has little to do with Jon.

Remember when Dana said that Jackson-Wink was killing the sport?

I sure as fuck wouldn't trust JJ with my livelihood.

Arlovski left because he was on a 5 fight skid.

I bet they wish they kept Rashad instead of Jones now. Motherfucker tore everybody down with him. GOAT.

<JonesLaugh>

Sometimes I think that Jackson was better at brainwashing already great fighters into thinking that they needed him than he was at actually developing talent.

It’s why Hendricks was there for such a short time.

He was like Jones, Reem,Arlovski I gotta get them new roids that usada ain’t testin for yet.

Oh shit johns gonna snitch. And Noped the f out of there.

What is the top gym now that Jackson hasn't been seen in the same light as they were 5 years ago?

So all those tears were for nothing? I feel so betrayed

Overeem has no loyalty when it comes to camps. He will train wherever he wants, like every fighter should.

Back