Now is your chance to own a UFC Octagon!

My mommy won let me put it up in the cellar. She said some dumb shit about needing room to do the laundry. She never lets me do anything.

Plus consider it's not even the final price, you will need to hire 2 hobos ready to fight and an hooker to hold the round cards

That's like an additional cost of 2 beers+10$ just to even start your own promotion

Idk
Hilarious

dana-long-camera.gif
That gif is so painful it's beautiful

Only $400.00 for their leg extension machine, I think I'll get it for Cain for Christmas.

I need a hiding spot when uninvited guests are coming.
Might be a good investment.

Already got one ...

tenor.gif

I'm not an Octagon expert but it's currently going for $2500, that would seem like a decent price.
Could be wrong.

Lots of very nice prices if you want to buy gym stuff, but I guess the price will soar in the last minutes.

On the plus side, you can probably get Goldie to commentate for peanuts (or corn nuts).

This being on the "plus side" should give the perspective of what fucked up investment it will be lol

Do you think it will fit in my mobile home?

Have to grease someone at the trailer park to look the other way....

hqdefault.jpg

This being on the "plus side" should give the perspective of what fucked up investment it will be lol

It may be tough at first, but eventually you can sell the whole thing to WME for 4 billion dollars.

do one of the girls come with the outfit

It may be tough at first, but eventually you can sell the whole thing to WME for 4 billion dollars.

Let me build a couple of hypetrains and i will be all inside that bitch :D

Crazy, before converting to UFC gym, that was LA BOXING...I had interviewed to move to Vegas and be manager of that location when it first opened. Got to the second phone interview but me not being able to sub as an instructor for classes was a deal breaker I guess. I’m not qualified to teach BJJ but I could have taught basic Muay Thai and fitness based classes.

Those prices aren’t exactly cheap, everything except the weight machines and octagon seem to be going for retail type prices

Back