Now I wAnt to go to an mma event at a stadium :(

king of theRing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Ksw mAde history today. UFC needs to do a damn stadium already. Seriously not like they're hurting for money or doesn't have the star power.

Think CAnada was the closest they got

Wouldnt be able to see shit
Its hard enough watching football games in a stadium and they cover the whole field
Cage fighting would be a miserable view for 99% of the people that bought tickets

they did in Curitiba
ufc-198-6-lg-635a43ef.jpg

smaller stadium though

Ksw mAde history today. UFC needs to do a damn stadium already. Seriously not like they're hurting for money or doesn't have the star power.

Think CAnada was the closest they got

They did Etihad Stadium for UFC 193.
Etihad-Stadium-UFC-193-Dana-Twitter.jpg

Totally awesome seats bro. Like watching ants wrestle

If you don't have expensive seats. You will be watching the big screen the entire time.

They should and do an all WMMA card.

The finale being Cyborg beating the shit out of that loser angela.

They should do an all HW card on a high gravity planet.

Yeah. Lets all sit in the nosebleeds and see two tiny dots in the cage. That sure sounds good.

<mma3>

Who would even want to sit back that far to watch a fight? I can barely tolerate watching some sports from a distance let alone two guys surrounded by a cage.

Some stadiums seem to work well for fights, some are terrible. Most of the Warsar Stadium seemed pretty good value for money yet the one in Melbourne looked a terrible layout which is weird as they're roughly the same size. Some stadiums just aren't really build for MMA/boxing. The Tele2arena in Stockholm looked decent but that was smaller.

If you don't have expensive seats. You will be watching the big screen the entire time.

So true, drop crazy dollars to check a live event to get a sore neck looking up at the screens. When I could do the same thing from home with cheaper beer & better food. Unless I'm sitting in celebrity row I ain't paying. Dana White will forever hate me as one of them cheap motherf*king hardcores who don't pay for sh!t but will criticize you until your hair falls out.

Back