November 2017 Playmate is...A Tranny

More fake outrage?

Errmaagerd derz er transsexual in muh play boy mag. Errrmaagerrrdd!!!

More fake outrage?

Errmaagerd derz er transsexual in muh play boy mag. Errrmaagerrrdd!!!
Why does it have to be fake?

Does it not stand to reason that men who are fans of the nude female form would prefer their females to be...female?

People always complained that Playboy refused to show vag clearly. Now we know why.

People always complained that Playboy refused to show vag clearly. Now we know why.
Those complaints came from a period of time where you needed to be armed with 2 combs to see vag clearly.

You know my issue is the plastic surgery that dudes get when they transition. It's insulting to real women, because it's basically implying it's an appearance that makes a woman and not the fucking incredible ability to grow a member/members of their species inside of their own body like a fleshy Russian nesting doll.

Though no one in these shitty magazines are natural, which is just another reason I could never get in to them to begin with.

She's got XXXY syndrome, so it's not your usual case of dysphoria. I'm of the opinion that this is the type of person to whom concessions should be made, not some snowflake that wakes up one day and decides he's a unicorn.

Jesus fucking Christ...Hef's body is barely cold and now this crap? Pathetic.

Some of Playboy's former models have had so much plastic surgery that I'm not sure I'd even be able to tell without having it pointed out to me.

Good. Playboy was always full of heresy. Now just a little more obvious.

Back