Nova Uni

Tesseract

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I will be visiting Brazil, specifically Natal and Rio De Janeiro for ~3 weeks. I hope to train at Kimura Nova Uni

I know people who have trained in both, and some of my best friends are nova uniao, but i haven't. Im sure its great, i train at nova uniao here sometimes on weekends and they are really close with the people form natal, so im guessing its similar training structure.

I live in Fortaleza, let me know if you come here

I have a friend that has raved about Kimura in natal. Some great guys there from what I understand.

Hey thanks for the reply guys. Aprentice, I probably won't travel to Fortaleza but in the event that I do, I'll be sure to let you know.

I have a friend that has raved about Kimura in natal. Some great guys there from what I understand.
Jair Lourenco has built a ton of very, very high level MMA fighters (and then sent them over to HQ to get the bigger fights and bigger pay days with Pederneiras).

I'm fairly sure he's done the same with pure BJJ'ers.

Dede can build his own prospects, that's for sure, but Lourenco seems to have a gift for developing guys that's truly special.

Back