Nov.25th Matias vs Ergashev PBC Showtime

99.9% headlines the Armory… Matias did well in his last fight there … sellout 8,400 … PBC does well in this Minnesota shows

Please be true. Excited to see this fall schedule get rolled out.

Subriel is a fuckin cool name
great fighter too. vicious dude.

Matias reminds me a bit of Kassim Ouma, but with real power. Not quite a dream, but in other words, a goddamn nightmare.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2023/9/...hev-set-november-4-las-vegas-boxing-news-2023

There’s a bit of new news, however, as McWilliams Arroyo (21-4, 16 KO) revealed that he’ll once again attempt to rematch Julio Cesar Martinez (20-2, 15 KO) in the co-feature. This is, without exaggeration, the most cursed matchup in boxing. It’s fallen apart four times, thrice because of Martinez and once because of Arroyo, and they only got to share the ring for six minutes in 2021 before a headbutt called things off.

Show is happening in Las Vegas

https://www.badlefthook.com/2023/9/...hev-set-november-4-las-vegas-boxing-news-2023

There’s a bit of new news, however, as McWilliams Arroyo (21-4, 16 KO) revealed that he’ll once again attempt to rematch Julio Cesar Martinez (20-2, 15 KO) in the co-feature. This is, without exaggeration, the most cursed matchup in boxing. It’s fallen apart four times, thrice because of Martinez and once because of Arroyo, and they only got to share the ring for six minutes in 2021 before a headbutt called things off.

Show is happening in Las Vegas

Never gonna happen, and if it does it'll be a DQ or some shit.

@MMALOPEZ you know I’ve been judgmental on how Matias’ career has been handled, but headlining in Vegas is good thing.

Never gonna happen, and if it does it'll be a DQ or some shit.
Lol!!!! I’m surprised that someone is still trying to put this together … this time is PBC … this was a matchroom fight before … I hope it happens … good action fight as the co main to Matias … so 2 Ricans in the main and co main

Michel Rivera added … 140 pounds … rumored to be facing an ex champ …

Barthelemy? Lipinets ?

Shockingly Martinez-Arroyo is off again, in all seriousness looks like Matias-Ergashev is off too

@MMALOPEZ tell again how Matias is getting the proper promotion from PBC…
https://www.boxingscene.com/julio-cesar-martinez-mcwilliams-arroyo-rematch-again-postponed--178256

so PBC Is the only company in the world that cancels shows ????? They are working on a possible new tv/streaming deal without that there are no shows period … until that happens not Matias not Jesuschrist will be fighting lol…. Is not an individual that thing with Matias now is about the whole PBC roster getting tv slots

He will be added to one of the PPV’s to close out the year in the worst case scenario …

Aw hell, are we gonna get jerked around again? This is a bit of a damper on my day, shit…

Are we getting Matías vs Ergashev then? It's a fine fight so I hope it's still on.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back