Notice how no one is calling out Conner any more

Conor's still relevant. When he returns it will be a massive draw. He'll do his biggest PPV numbers yet.

He's still the real LW Champ until someone beats him.
He's more of a legitimate LW Champ than Khabib is.

It shows he has become irrelevant. Not a champ any more and de facto retired.

{<redford}

You look so lame spelling his name wrong on purpose.
What are you 15?

Well if you wanna act like numbers are all that matters, then yeah the division misses Connor. But personally, I'm loving how stacked it is. So many good fights to make at the top of the division. Between Connor, Tony, Khabib, Poirier, Eddie, and Lee the division is thriving without him. No hate, just facts. That's the perspective of a hardcore fan; not a Connor nuthugger. If he ever comes back there are tons of great fights for him. If not, history won't remember him kindly and idgaf.

Two of those people Conor destroyed with ease and the other two are as fragile as fine china, and this is your "stacked" division?

Maybe it was never about Conor but about the belt. Now Khabib is the man to call for

tenor.gif

I'm embarassed to be human sometimes because there's other humans who are so dumb that they make threads like this.

I think it makes sense to not even attempt to fish for a Conor fight if you're Lee or Dustin.

Not a chance in hell they would get a fight with Conor - those match ups would be luke warm by comparison to Conor vs Khabib (or Conor vs Diaz 3) - which would make the internet blow up.

Let's not even pretend Conor is irrelevant. He's just an idiot, but EVERYONE here will be on the edge of their seats to watch him fight if he ever gets his shit together and returns.

khabib, mir, dc, nate, rogan and every sherdogger cant stop talking about him...
the haters bang on about him being inactive for 2 years yet there is permanently AT LEAST 2 threads to do with him at any given time lol.

hes still very much relevent and still the only talked about person in mma on mainstream media - despite being inactive for 2 years. LOL

he really did take over.

Because he's irrelevant at this time and has not fought for over a year and is more interested in milking his fans for 1 of boxing matches, doing drugs and alcohol and throwing large objects through moving vehicles and endangering others.

It's great they stopped calling out Conor he doesn't fight anyway. They should have just done this a year ago as it seems to finally put some semblance of pressure on Conor.

dude they're afraid they might have shit thrown at them, get their face cut up and have to miss the fight entirely. Conors a savage

They are learning to not feed the troll.

imagine being so delusional that you think conor has ever been irrelevant lmao.

he really fucked things up but it made the top super stacked so there are tons of fresh intriguing matchups now

Well that usually happens when there's a new champ. I think the worst thing that could happen is conor comes back and beats khabib

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back