Not many might remember/know this but, Brock Lesnar Vs Mark Coleman

Coleman might be the toughest fighter I've ever seen. I can't think of anyone else who did what Coleman did in his later fights where he had nothing in the gas tank and was old as dust, but kept fighting anyways. I don't mean he stayed on his feet to take a beating or throw ineffectual punches/shoots, I mean he was so exhausted that he was purple and couldn't raise his arms, but he kept winning the fight anyways.

It would have been a great fight. I suspect Brock's chemicals would have given him a significant edge over Coleman's chemicals, but I could be wrong.

Coleman was going to take him down early. Only go get knocked out after gassing

yeah that's great but listen man, you should probably change your AV.

you look like a white DJ khaled.

HNNNNNGGGG
503801.jpg

Vs Shogun was bad. (and Shogun look bad in that fight)

after, won Vs bonnar and lost Vs Couture?

I don't remember the Bonnar fight tbh...

I don't think I watched the Bonner fight, but it's just insane to compare him vs Fedor with him vs Shogun, 27 months later.

I don't think I watched the Bonner fight, but it's just insane to compare him vs Fedor with him vs Shogun, 27 months later.
Mark Vs Bonnar was on UFC 100.

I've watched It no doubt. Wtf I can't remember shiet about this one..

I'll have to watch it Tonight I guess.

Glad it was Herring because Bud Light wouldn't pay him anything.

Mark Vs Bonnar was on UFC 100.

I've watched It no doubt. Wtf I can't remember shiet about this one..

I'll have to watch it Tonight I guess.

Ah.... It was indeed. Yeah, I don't recall it either. I do recall Greatest Tattoo Guy being angry about his decision loss to Korean Singer Guy.

Most also don't remember that up to that point Fitch was deemed to be an unstoppable beast that would take GSP down at will.

Lesnar v Herring was the better fight imo. Herring had recent wins over decent competition and it was a real solid test for Lesnar at that point in his career.

I agree.

Would've been nice to see Team Deathclutch Vs. Team HammerHouse though!

Most also don't remember that up to that point Fitch was deemed to be an unstoppable beast that would take GSP down at will.
That was one of the best one sided fight ever tho

Vs Shogun was bad. (and Shogun look bad in that fight)

after, won Vs bonnar and lost Vs Couture?

I don't remember the Bonnar fight tbh...

I always thought if Coleman survived that round with shogun he would have won a decision shogun was getting taken down repeatedly and I had Coleman winning

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back